Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Batwolf! (Jan-Michael Vincent Need Not Apply)

Gun control advocates would be appalled by machine operator Kyle D Berry’s everydaycarry.com pocket dump. Because guns, obviously. While we wait for the antis to get a grip [zone], I’m wondering if you have a spirit animal. I think Mr. Berry does. Why else would he wear Oakley Batwolf sunglasses? Before you answer that question, here’s a proper shot of an Oakley Batwolfian . . .

Note: that’s not a video of KDB. Why is it here? As Rod Serling might say . . .

Submitted for your consideration: a YouTube video. A simple video posted on the Internet showing nothing more than a man wearing a pair of sunglasses  A man who turns his head right then left, then removes the sunglasses from his head, revealing a set of eyes. But not just any eyes. The eyes of a man who’s seen too much . . .

A man who’s seen what can happen when a good guy with a gun wears glasses that hide his eyes from the world. A man who watched that armed sunglass wearer get into a confrontation that escalated needlessly — because someone frightened and angry couldn’t see his eyes.

A man who was shocked and appalled by what happened next. Yet found himself compelled to wear a dead man’s sunglasses. Glasses that couldn’t obscure an odd indeed inexplicable phenomena . . . the spirit of an animal entering a human through a pair of sunglasses. An animal that lives . . . in the Everyday Carry Pocket Dump Zone.

OK, now tell me why an armed American would wear these things.

edc everyday carry concealed carry

1. avatar Gun Free School Zones are a crime against humanity says:

Ain’t Vincent dead?

1. avatar anonymoose says:

Not yet.

2. avatar 16V says:

I quit Twatter loooonnnnng ago, but Jan Michael Vincent’s feed is worth a look for a laugh.

1. avatar Gun Free School Zones are a crime against humanity says:

Never done twitter. Don’t propose to start now.

2. avatar 2 says:

The Oscars are coming up…..I ask you…..will the Hollywood stars who are now attacking the NRA fire any of their bodyguards who are members of the NRA? Will they fire any of their bodyguards who were trained by NRA qualified instructors? Will these stars, like jimmy “tears” kimmel, insist that the police contingent keeping them safe from terrorists be purged of all NRA members? How about Police officers trained by NRA members or NRA qualified instructors……that would be something to ask and find out……..

3. avatar The Rookie says:

Hey everyone,

Don’t know if anyone else here is a fan of MIlitary Arms Channel (MAC) on Youtube, but he’s been the latest victim of the “Violating Youtube Guidelines” garbage. He got multiple strikes today, and he’s temporarily suspended his channel in order to avoid the channel being completely deleted.

NeverEnuffAmmo has a quick vid on it, in case anyone’s interested:

1. avatar Gun Free School Zones are a crime against humanity says:

The book burners are at it again. Nazis never take a break.

2. avatar anonymoose says:

Youtube, google, and facebook are going to be our toughest enemies in the culture war. They think they control us, but we have other outlets.

4. avatar strych9 says:

I’m lost. Whats wrong with theae sunglasses? I don’t wear Oakley shades but I don’t see the problem with wearing sunglasses. I wear my Jim’s daily, even got different pairs for different conditions…

5. avatar Kyle Berry says:

What does this even mean? This is my pocket dump. Im not even sure what the point of this article is?

1. avatar Occam's Laser says:

Yeah, I don’t know either. But I did notice the CYA Supply Co. holster. Great holsters at a low price, and a veteran-owned company! I have the same holster for my S&W Shield 9.

2. avatar Erik Weisz says:

I second this and add a YUGE “wut”? someone ‘splain this sh!t…

3. avatar WRH says:

RF has been feeling himself lately (probably due to losing some weight) and has been cranking out some grandiloquent prose. It’s been… interesting.

6. avatar ironicatbest says:

Man I thought I was fucked up., Who wrote that article? Thats out there man, you’ve got me spacing???? Has this got something to do with a silver Ford Escape’ with a baby Groot and Sig sticker again? Support Your Local Anarchist,,. delete, delete…. Support Your Local Law Enforcement