Recover Tactical Magazine Clip. Don’t Leave Home Without it!

Smith & Wesson Shield with Recover Tactical Magazine Clip

Sponsored post: No one ever ended a gunfight wishing they had less ammo. And yet millions of gun owners who carry a firearm don’t carry a spare ammunition magazine. What part of your everyday carry gun’s most likely to fail? Your magazine. And yet millions of gun owners who carry a firearm don’t carry a spare ammunition magazine. So why do otherwise sensible gun owners leave home without a spare mag?

Carrying a spare mag in your pocket is uncomfortable, obvious and difficult to load in a crisis. Magazine holsters are large, uncomfortable and difficult to hide.

Recover Tactical has the answer!

Just remove the base plate of your GLOCK 19, 17, 43 or 21 or your 9mm Smith & Wesson Shield, pop on Recover Tactical’s Magazine Clip and you’re good to stow. There’s no need for a magazine pouch; it’s one less piece of equipment to carry around.

Your Magazine Clip-equipped spare mag is discreet, comfortable, accessible and efficient. Check out pro shooter Dylan Ervin’s lightning fast reloads using a Magazine Clip-enabled spare mag.

Recover Tactical Magazine clips start at $9.95. So there’s no excuse for anyone who owns gun not to have at least one Magazine Clip ready for a quick grab-and-go.

You know the expression “one is none, two is one”? Carrying a gun without a spare magazine is a dangerous, potentially deadly game. Why play? Recover Tactical’s patented, Israeli-manufactured Magazine Clip makes carrying a spare magazine second nature. A good habit that just might save your life.

comments

1. avatar BLoving says:

The Clipazine was fictional, now it’s not… that’s American (oops, nope! Israeli!) ingenuity for ya.
    🤠

1. avatar Mark N. says:

I think you meant to say it?s not…Just sayin?. We wouldn?t want to go against the flow or nothin?.

2. avatar DrewR says:

I’ll stick with Snagmag or Neomag, thanks. BTW the headline undermines the sponsorship a bit.

3. avatar Mark N. says:

Discreet? The top of a mag sticking out of your pocket is discreet? How does that work exactly?

1. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

It looks like a cool idea, though, even if it doesn’t hold up under scrutiny.

4. avatar Butters says:

That hurt my brains…ow…

5. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

Pretty genius but . . . YOU DON’T N EED AN 18 ROU ND CLIP IF YOU JU ST GOT A W HEEL GUN CUZ 357 MAGN UMM MM LE TS GO LETS GOOO!!!!

Sorry guys. Couldn’t help myself. Just a joke. Trying to brighten up my lowly existence . . .

6. avatar Jesse says:

I have one of the earlier versions of the clip for my Glock 17 magazine and I thought it would be problematic but for ten bucks I figured it was worth a try. What I bought on a whim has turned in to my go to EDC when I need to grab a quick spare mag. I own other magazine carriers and holsters as well and I use them all, different situations call for different types of carry and these clips allow for one more carry option.

7. avatar Jackass Jim says:

For years I compted in IPSC with bare naked Wilson1911mags jammed in the back pockets of my Levis. Did pretty well – but that was 30 years or so ago.

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

30 years ago works for me today

8. avatar Jackass Jim says:

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

That’s where I carry two spares

9. avatar AFGus says:

Are they going to eventually make them for other pistol manufacturers? That’s a pretty sparse lineup of pistols that they support.

1. avatar ai338 says:

The two most popular single stack 9’s and the most popular double stack 9 is hardly sparse.

1. avatar AFGus says:

Still pretty sparse. I don’t own any of the mentioned firearms, and I know many, many concealed carriers who do not own Glocks or Shields. They could make a lot more money if they included Springfield, Beretta, Walther, HK, etc.