New From Daniel Defense: V7P AR Pistol

Daniel Defense thinks that small will be big this year and has made their ARs even smaller, introducing the V7P AR Pistols in 5.56mm and 300BLK in a 10.3 in barrel.

The pistols features a law tactical folding folding stock with an SB brace.

This little Daniel comes in handy as a truck gun or an on the go AR pistol. A combination of both compactness and the relaibility that Daniel Defense is known for.

I am looking forward to seeing more AR pistol variants from Daniel Defense.

1. avatar Shire-man says:

How secure/rugged is that Law folder? I’ve been on the fence about one for a while now. What’s holding the buffer in the tube besides the detent? Seems like a wiggle or bump would send it flying like a spring snake in a peanut brittle can.

1. avatar Gerbs says:

Bank vault solid. I’ve beat mine all to hell and back. Its a solid block of steel, the detent is not easy to depress.

I was on the fence too, but now my 8.5″ 300BLK fits in a standard book bag with room to spare. Its a whole different level of mobility. If you look around you can find the adapter for close to $200.

1. avatar Peter Wolf says:

+1 on that. Durable and extremely practical. My 300 Blk with an 8.5″ barrel is 20″ folded. As an added bonus it extends the pistol length buffer tube with a Gear Head Works Mod 1 Tail Hook to the prefect stock length for me. I have three.

2. avatar Alex Waits says:

DD probably would have been better served going with the folder from Deadfoot Arms.

A folding rifle that can shoot… ya know.. folded.

3. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

I think this is it on DD’s website:

If I wanted an AR pistol, this is what I want. Obviously, though, the price is a problem.

4. avatar tfunk says:

That looks like MK18 pistol?