How Big is SHOT Show?

So big that the infographic they gave us about the show is too big to put on the front page. As the rest of the team is still waking up from their late night out partying in Las Vegas and boarding the busses for Media Day at the Range, I figured it would be a good time to give y’all an idea of exactly what they are dealing with. Make the jump for the full details.

comments

1. avatar MiserableBastard says:

Not seeing a link.

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

You need to click on that graphic, then click on it again.
      And it’s still too small to read.

2. avatar BLoving says:

Been years since I attended a SHOT Show. Assuming is only gotten bigger since then, it’s a Big Enough Deal that you’ll fit right in if you need three days to see only what you came to see and are dragging a Radio Flyer wagon around to haul all the swag the vendors keep shoving at you.
    🤠

3. avatar Removed_californian says:

Nick are you at shot? If so, do you notice a different vibe or a larger security presence compared to past years? I’d be surprised if Mandalay Bay hadn’t caused some things to change.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

If memory serves, the guns on the expansive floor(s) are rendered inop…

“Media range day” is where a murdering POS needs to be, but good luck surviving the fusillade from the gun geeks on the firing line.

Jeremy has the best opportunity of smuggling a loaded gun in there, I doubt they would ‘wand’ his handsome custom Stetson for an NAA-mini…

4. avatar Russ says:

Shot Show uses our club range for their “industry range days’.

Love that we can provide the venue. Hate that I can’t go when they are on-site 😉

5. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

Looking forward to the posts from SHOT.

6. avatar Kroglikepie says:

Big enough to shut down the CCSP the days *before* it begins when I need to collect chrono data and sight a new build in -_-…

7. avatar Rimfire says:

Glad that you will provide good coverage for us lowly end users. I thought it could have been improved with the standard “dealer time” midweek and reopen over the weekend for us regular joes. Never happen, but the booths are already set up and in place anyway, why not harvest some more cashola from the rank and file..

8. avatar FlamencoD says:

I have a good job as a mechanical engineer: I get paid well, I have a flexible schedule, and design cool things that have a positive impact on communities (usually unbeknownst to most folks as my projects operate in the background). But, SHOT show week always makes me a little envious of the folks in the gun business who get to attend such a cool event. Plus, I love visiting Las Vegas. Win-win for those folks.

9. avatar BLAMMO says:

I miss the booth babes.

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

Hit google images for “shot show booth babe.”
      There’s enough there to occupy your time until your wife gets home.

At least, that’s what I have been told.