Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Smoov_Operator

Smoov_Operator's EDC GLOCK 22

Smoov_Operator describes himself as a stormtrooper. We sure hope he shoots better than those guys in the white plastic suits in the movies. The GLOCK 22 is probably a lot more concealable than an E-11 blaster. See what else he carries at Everyday Carry . . .

edc, everyday carry, everydaycarry.com

comments

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

Glock, seems everyone’s got one. I’m wondering will these plastic framed firearms be something I could hand down to the grandkids, or will the frames eventually crack?

1. avatar BLoving says:

Given the level of abuse Glock and every other polymer framed pistol has endured either deliberately or through simple daily use for the past (almost?) four decades, if frame deterioration was a problem we’d have heard of it by now.
      🤠

2. avatar BLM says:

Hes referring not to Star Wars but to the Sturmabteilung, the special Nazi troops.

And that should be obvious to yall Gumpites given the KKKs informal endorsement of Gump, and former Klan leader and current head of the NAAW(hite)P David Dukes
      admiring remarks about Gump, and the enormous outpouring of support from the “Alt-Right” racists

I dont know how yall could get that confused…

1. avatar Joey Jojo Shabadoo says:

Muh Brutha frum nutha mutha U gots yo krapulence conflated wit yo flatulance.

2. avatar Tim says:

Black book for writin’ down the ladies’ phone numbers.

Good call.

1. avatar billy-bob says:

Cause he be smoov.

3. avatar Randy says:

… yea, my concern also. Back in the early ’70’s I bought a pair of expensive composit plastic ski boots. There were purported to be the latest in high tech. I always kept them in a boot rack and in a closet, away from any sunlight. I was moving in the early 2000’s and when I came across these boots they literally crumbled in my hands into tiny pieces.
    Does anyone really know how these plastic composits will hold up over long periods of time — like an 1851 Colt Navy after 166+ years????

1. avatar BLoving says:

Year 4017, in the still-softly glowing ruins of Los Angeles:
      Archaeologist #1 – “Oh, look. Another perfectly preserved and still functional polymer framed projectile weapon our ancestors used.”
      Archaeologist #2 – “Great. Toss it on the pile with the others… we’ll catalog it later.”

2. avatar Geoff PR says:

” I was moving in the early 2000’s and when I came across these boots they literally crumbled in my hands into tiny pieces.”

That’s a legitimate concern to me, Randy.

The hard truth is nobody knows on some plastics, because the manufacturers keep changing the formulations. I had a *Motorola* handheld radio that the housing crumbled on me in my hand.

I would *hope* GLOCK is keeping a tight lid on the formulation of their polymers, but time will tell…

4. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

It would be cool if TTAG authors posted their EDCs. Probably been done before, but still.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Some have…

1. avatar strych9 says:

Hmmm… A troll post sounds appealing right now.

5. avatar Amra the Lion says:

LMOA i hate glocks,,cops that carry them,its no wonder it takes them so many rounds to hit what theyre aiming at-so a dbl stack would probably be best for them

1. avatar AZgunner says:

At least the Police Academy requires spelling and grammar to pass…

6. avatar Daniel Dixon says:

The Stormtroopers were ordered NOT to hit Leia, besides, how good would your aim be after banging your noggin on a bulkhead?