Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Daniel

Daniel, an engineer, keeps things simple and functional. And it doesn’t get much simpler or more functional than a GLOCK 43 9mm single stack pistol. See the rest of his carry gear at Everyday Carry . . .

edc everyday carry everydaycarry.com concealed carry

comments

1. avatar ironicatbest says:

My everyday pocket dump, cheap pocket knife with a blade less then 2 and 1/2 inches, lint, 75cents in change, and cell phone set on speed dial 911. Support our highly trained and professional Law Enforcement. Thank an officer today.

1. avatar Carrucan says:

Haven’t you said this before? Am I missing something about your comment? If this wasn’t my thing, I’d just skip the post.

More than the firearms, I like to see the knives, watches, flashlights, and tools others are carrying. I discovered a great holster in a recent post.

1. avatar Jon says:

Some people cannot bring themselves to carry a weapon or use physical force in defense of self or others. Such people are often sincerely grateful to those who stand ready to do violence on THEIR behalf. As a disabled person I share similar sentiments
        Thank an officer or first responder today

1. avatar Carrucan says:

Thanks Jon. I understand the sentiment for the appreciation of law enforcement, whither disabled or not. I was asking because ironicatbest, or perhaps someone else, made a very-similar, 911-on-speed dial comment before. I wasn’t sure if this was directed at this specific EDC gear, or something else. And if it is as you say, just a comment about being grateful to law enforcement, you can see where I might be confused by the comment. It’s a firearms blog, linking to a post about someone’s firearm they carry daily, and has literally nothing to do with law enforcement. So I am glad you are advancing a law enforcement appreciation agenda, but I didn’t see it as having anything to do with this article. Thank away, I guess, on any post that moves you.

2. avatar Jon says:

Caruccan, I see where you’re coming from. It WAS kind of a hi-jack huh?

2. avatar Specialist38 says:

Hope you have a wallet so they can identify your body.

I appreciate law enforcement. I just dont assign super-human status to them.

The police are for enforcing the law to ensure due process.

They are not for protecting indivuals.

2. avatar Specialist38 says:

I am pretty sure he could hide that 43 under that watch!

May be a new carry method.

Nice and simple…..carry on.

3. avatar SurfGW says:

And what 3rd world hellhole does he live with in that he feels he will be ambushed to not be able to defend himself without a Glock? Even in Destroyit and Bodymore, carrying is a bigger risk than getting attacked.

1. avatar bobnotaub says: