Don’t Mess With An Old Man…Or Woman: Quote of the Day

courtesy fox59.com

“I do not take crap from nobody. Just do not mess with me.” – Janice Cavaletto in 68-year-old woman chases down burglars who stole guns and jewelry from her Rush County home [via fox59.com]

Birchwood Casey’s New World of Targets Line

comments

1. avatar Chip Bennett says:

Welcome to rural Indiana.

2. avatar jwm says:

You been warned.

3. avatar Peter Dvornik says:

Please stop using full-page pop up ads

1. avatar Roger says:

with the huge ads in the left and right margins and the click bait crap at the bottom and along the right side I believe there is now more ad space on TTAG than content.

1. avatar Ranger Rick says:

Excellent analysis.

1. avatar Bob in Calif says:

ADblockplus…..

4. avatar MamaLiberty says:

Much better to take measures so the thieves and idiots don’t get in. Chasing after them is apt to be a serious problem anywhere. It could so easily have been a tragic mistake to go after them, especially unarmed. Glad she got her stuff back.

But yeah, don’t mess with old people. They’re too weak and tired to fight much. And some of us will just shoot you if we’re attacked.

5. avatar LHW says:

Don’t be a victim.

6. avatar M J Johnson says:

Go on with your bad self, Grandma (says a man who’s a Grandpa 😀 ).

7. avatar Accur81 says:

I love it when an old lady with zero high speed low drag training beats young criminal whippersnappers. What would Costa and Yeager do? Probably marvel in disbelief.

1. avatar jwm says:

Yeager would stall his car and hide in the bushes.

8. avatar former water walker says:

Yep we’ll just shoot you…a young gang spanglish looking fella’ gave me the finger yesterday(thought I cut him off but he was speeding). Glad I have a pistola in my car😄😎👍

9. avatar ironicatbest says:

They can have the TV, cash, car and stereo. I won’t go to the trouble of the law for that. I could not let someone steal a firearm from me, due to the fact it may be used to murder. To save lives I would shoot them, and feel justified as I went through the hell of fighting the courts

1. avatar Scoutino says:

Let’s get rid of the notion that guns are somhow special because they are meant to kill. Only guns and only to kill.
      Anything can be used to murder if you try hard enough. The cord from your stolen stereo may be found around your neighbor’s corpse’s neck next morning. Your stolen cash could be used to buy clorox and ammonia to suffocate someone. That book of matches you didn’t even notice as missing can be used to start a fire in nightclub which can kill tens or even hundreds. Not to mention running pedestrians down in your stolen car.

When it comes to evil deeds, tools are nothing, evil mind is everything.

10. avatar Michael says: