Former Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka Carries Two Guns!

Sebastian Gorka's everyday carry

Recoil just published a Q & A with former Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka. Mr. Gorka is a die-hard gun guy and 2A supporter. Recoil published their photo of his everyday carry kit on Twitter (above) — complete with a GLOCK 29 and a 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P and a tourniquet. Anti-gun rights, anti-Trump progressives got all kind of sarcastic, sharing their scorn, condescension and nastiness on Twitter . . .

Well, the last one isn’t entirely wrong, and two full-size guns (including a 10mm GLOCK) seems a tad, uh, heavy, yay tourniquet and, of course, God bless America!

comments

1. avatar jug says:

Be Prepared!

After all, “two is one”!

1. avatar WI Patriot says:

And “one is none”…

2. avatar Mad Max says:

Only two?

I thought there was a three-gun rule? Something about a Rabbi? 🙂

Today, it’s a P225, a 649, & a Bodyguard 380.

3. avatar WI Patriot says:

“Former Trump Aide Sebastian Gorka Carries Two Guns!”

Fantastic, but with all the crazies out there, it’s probably necessary…

1. avatar Chadwick says:

With the amount of Trump derangement syndrome lurking the ranks of the D and R voters, yes personal protection seems mandatory.

Not to mention he probably has a fatwa(spelling?) on his head for speaking about islam.

1. avatar WI Patriot says:

Precisely my point…

2. avatar JoeVK says:

“Trump Derangement Syndrome” should be renamed “Trump Uprising, Resistance, and Derangement Syndrome” so we can refer to those afflicted with it as “TURDS”.

2. avatar Peter Reynolds says:

Sign of the times! Lots of Law Enforcement personnel carry a back-up firearm…you have
      a spare tire in your trunk?

4. avatar Roger J says:

The twitter twit PM stumbled on to the truth. Washington DC and the surrounding area is very dangerous… for Republicans. Just ask Lincoln, Garfield, or Reagan. Or check with Rep. Steve Scalise and his friends.

5. avatar strych9 says:

Gorka also has a significantly higher than average need to carry.

I’m not downplaying anyone else’s needs or wants, merely pointing out that Gorka is a nationally known guy who often is on TV and who was a member of an administration that a lot of people hate. As such he has a target on his back that most people don’t.

1. avatar Nanashi says:

Yeah, I’d advise he take an extra TQ

6. Whooo Raaaa I love watching him in the news !

Given the mental instability and viciousness of libtards, Antifas, BLMs and other simpleminded degenerates, Gorka should probably carry a rifle.

1. avatar n64456 says:

Just proves that the closer you are to Democrats; the higher your chances of getting raped, robbed, or murdered…

8. avatar former water walker says:

Good for Gorka! ‘Murika!

9. avatar Rick says:

I call BS, or at least tactically unsound. The photo shows a G43 and a Shield, why in the world would you carry 2 single stack 9mm’s of different types. You can’t use the same mags, the manual of arms is similar but different. Just seems to be a photo of two guns he has, not two he carries, at the same time.

Plus, I’m not sure how big Gorka is, but I’m 6’4″ 300lbs and pocket carrying a G43 isn’t something that I’d comfortably do, Kahr CM9 is about as big as pocket carry gets for me. Plus plus, right hip carry for the Shield, and right pocket carry for the G43, not logical.

1. avatar strych9 says:

It’s all about personal preference and your personal build. I’m 5’10” and about 150 at this point. My EDC is a full sized USP .45 that I have no difficulty concealing. I know a lot of people who can’t carry that gun concealed because of their body type/style.

As for what guns people carry their choice doesn’t have to be “logical”. It has to be “what works for them in their circumstances”.,

1. avatar Hank says:

“However, with appropriate holsters I can carry the USP (strong side IWB), a 941 Jericho (shoulder holster) and a G19 (weak side draw) plus a spare mag for each and conceal all three under an overshirt plus two knives. I can’t sit down comfortably doing it but I can do it. In fact if I worked at it I could add another gun or two to that.”

Goddamn dude. That’s Fucking hardcore. Is that how you carry all the time?

2. avatar Conor Wallace says:

G43s don’t have locking block pins. Or accessory rails.

3. avatar Specialist38 says:

That is not a shield and damned-sure not a 43.

43 doesnt have a rail.

1. avatar B-Rad says:

Its a G43, that’s a dust cover, looks like the G43 in my hand right now. I think that might be an M&P 9c with an RMR cut.

But no reloads at all? It does look more like a display than an illustration.

1. avatar emb says:

Not a 43. Looks more like a G30

2. avatar Conor Wallace says:

G43s also don’t have finger grooves.

10. avatar IYearn4nARnCali says:

Gorka is gold when handling media “progressives” and general purpose lefts, he should be put in charge of some large Left bastion agency and watch the condemnation tidal wave come rolling in on all platforms, opinion pieces, editorials, etc.

11. avatar Shwiggie says:

Yeah, if I were him I’d carry at least that much. The moonbats have a particular hatred of Gorka reminiscent of their animosity toward the likes of Dick Chaney.

12. avatar dwb says:

The same gonads that needle Gorka for carrying two guns, also are of the group that issue death threats. He gets a lot of death threats from leftists gonads. If only progressives were less violent.

13. avatar Bill C says:

No, he doesn’t. If anyone bothered to read the article…hell, skimming would have caught it…they would have seen that he carries either the GLOCK or the S&W M&P, not both at the same time. I don’t expect the antis to get their facts right (actually, I do), but is it too much to as for a little truth from TTAG?

1. avatar dwb says:

good catch, it does actually say “or.” In fairness, its not exactly easy to find.

1. avatar jackass jim says:

Hard to find?

Only if your reading comprehension peters out before the first line.

“Pistol: Glock 29, customized by Robar Guns with a SharkTac trigger guard cover, or;”

2. avatar Chadwick says:

I just assumed that was the case.

14. avatar Jim Bullock says:

When Jeff Bezos said carrying a flashlight and screw driver was prudent, because it would have aided a great many people fleeing the World Trade Center bombing (second to last one), he was just being all brilliant and innovate-y.

OTOH, outspoken conservative-guy, better he stays unarmed: safe where there’s capitol police, but otherwise a soft target.

It really seems that the twit-ariat is for or against taking care of yourself depending on what kind of problem, and who you are, of course.

15. avatar ironicatbest says:

I thought some of the anti tweets were funny. People sure get riled up. Imagine the late 1800’s, when carrying a gun was like putting on a hat.

1. avatar clst1 says:

For some carrying a pistol is more common than wearing a hat. I leave the house bare headed from time to time, but never forget to carry.

16. avatar Chris T in KY says:

Winning!

17. avatar HP says:

Dr. Gorka is smart; the liberals are a violent people and he’s wise to take measures to defend himself.

1. avatar 4808 N says:

Once again, please reference Col. Cooper’s gun fight rules.

18. avatar Kenneth G Maiden says:

An AMERICAN we can all take some positive life lessons from. Thank you, Mr Sebastian Gorka. This snowflake nation needs you.

19. avatar Jim says:

Gorka is a wannabe Nazi, piss on him.