Top 6 Firearm Choices for Gun Hipsters

Pocket Pal

Over on TTAG’s Facebook page, I posted the above photo of my 1980’s Cobray Pocket Pal. The caption read, “Do I load my EDC with 3 rounds of .380 or 5 rounds of .22? Decisions, decisions.” I was, of course, totally kidding. This paperweight of a gun doesn’t even get fired, let alone carried. But as we all know, sarcasm can be hard to convey via the intertubes and most seemed to take the post seriously.

Which resulted in my snarky reply to Dennis’ perfectly reasonable suggestion. But this (and people regularly referring to CZs as hipster guns) got me thinking…what guns would a “gun hipster” carry or own? Besides my totes on fleek bae, the Cobray Pocket Pal, that is.

After due consideration, here’s my list of the top six (because no hipster would create something as banal or normative as a top five or top 10 list) hipster-pleasing firearms:

Locally Crafted AK-47

Nothing says “hipster” like a locally-sourced, artisan-crafted AK-47 that looks like it was made in a garage yurt in Mongolia but costs three times what you’d pay for a Century Arms import. Jon Wayne Taylor kept things Texas locavore by building his own AK with the Dead Goose Society. Don’t look now, but he’s probably a gun hipster.

Colt Model 1908 Vest Pocket

Chambered in .25 ACP, a caliber perfect for the modern, effete hipster male who eschews toxic masculinity, the Colt Vest Pocket is perfect for carrying, well, in your vest. It’s also pleasingly retro in a waxed mustache, prohibition-era-themed “speakeasy” mixologist kind of way. It was a concealable semi-auto before concealable semi-autos were cool.

Remington R51

The shelter pet of modern concealed carry pistols, Remington’s R51 is ready for you to rescue her so you can feel good about yourself and virtue signal to your friends. As a stylish modern take on an old-fashioned gun made of real steel by real men from the end of WWI to the Great Depression, it appeals to the hipster’s sense of history…so long as it’s cleaned up and made less icky for the 21st century. The fact that it employs an obscure type of locking action that never went mainstream is just icing on the ethically-sourced, raw, vegan cake.

Heckler & Koch P7

As much clock as it is glock (small “g,” the generic term for any handgun), HK’s P7 is no longer in production. Which automatically adds 14 gun hipster points. Its squeeze-cocking mechanism is at least as rare and obscure as the R51’s Pedersen action, and the gun set more “firsts” (first 3-dot sights, for example) than you can count on a throwback flip phone.

The P7 nailed the insanely low bore axis, striker-fired, combat sights thing way before it was cool. Plus it’s expensive, high-quality, intricate, fancy-yet-austere, and elegant in a well-groomed metrosexual man kind of a way. But functional, too.

Webley Mk IV Revolver

Let’s not get too hung up on the Webley, per se. As far as hipster cognoscenti are concerned, this could really be almost any Wild West to WWII revolver, from an old Colts Rainmaker to a S&W Victory. Naturally, it should be chambered in an antique caliber that has faded from use.

You aren’t necessarily a gun hipster for collecting these guns, mind you, but you damn sure are for carrying one. Especially since you tote it in a hand-tooled shoulder holster made by a local leather artisan from the hide of Chad, the bison he raised himself. Bonus gun hipster points for making your antique revolver of choice look even more steampunk.

Hudson H9

If you’re looking to buck the mainstream, ignore societal convention, and find that indie-rock band of a gun before it’s officially cool, then you’re a gun hipster and you’re already late to the Hudson H9 party. The H9 isn’t afraid to look unique, and is perfectly comfortable being a little bit GLOCK and a little 1911.

There are more than two guns — caliber is a construct — and the H9 looks dang good in its skinny grips. Like tweaking a Jazz Age cocktail for the modern era, Hudson raised a middle finger to tradition and created their own unique vision of today’s 1911, which is unlikely to be in the hands of the guy next to you at the range. At least not yet. Gun hipsters, rejoice while the rejoicing is good.

comments

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

Don’t look now, but you posted Dan’s garage made AK, not mine. Polymer stocks are for squares.

1. avatar Shotgun Sam says:

Hipster gun? Only one comes to mind, The Velo Dog.

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

A Velo Dog is perfect!

2. avatar Pete Zaitcev says:

That AK-74 stock on what otherwise looks an AKM was more “bubba” than “hipster”.

2. avatar Logan says:

The 1908 Vest Pocket is a fun little gun, surprisingly accurate too for its trench sight. My only issue is the nice sharp slide bite I get on my hands from the tiny thing.

3. avatar Robert says:

What, no Dardick?

The gun that answered at least 3 questions never asked

1. avatar GS650G says:

Beat me to it. They take first prize in gun design fail. Quite collectable though.

4. avatar Rokurota says:

Ask Chris Baker. His article (https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/sw-3953/) screamed “look at my hipster gun!” Too bad it didn’t have the old trigger guard.

My hipster EDC is a Mauser C96 in an ostrich hide holster. It would look ridiculous but for the unicycle.

5. avatar Mike says:

You left out the best ones:
    Boberg XR9
    Gyrojet

6. avatar Gman says:

What the #$%# is a hipster?
    I yahoogled it and couldn’t understand a single word of the description. There were more links to more descriptions then there are footnotes for my thesis paper.

1. avatar Rokurota says:

That’s because it’s a really obscure word. You’ve probably never heard of it.

1. avatar strych9 says:

*snicker*

7. avatar Chris Heuss says:

I was thinking the Taurus curve because “I didn’t have sights first”

1. avatar BLoving says:

Nope! The Seecamp .32 lacked sights long ago. It was Seecamp’s intention that aiming his wonderful creation would mean sticking it under your target’s chin and asking them to please stop what they were doing. Great little guns – much desired by many and owned by few, I wonder if it should have made the list.
      Long before then, you could find muzzle loading pistols from ages past that lacked sights too – just point and shoot.

1. avatar Quasimofo says:

IIRC, Ludwig allegedly had a close range pistol encounter with a Red Army soldier on the Eastern Front. Supposedly he nixed sights from the LWS pistols because, in part, from that experience he had the realization that you point shoot at typical defense distances and don’t use the sights. It’s quicker and good enough – something that some current instructors are rediscovering about 75 years later.

8. avatar Specialist38 says:

Hmmmm…seems like hipster would probably get into “steam punk” territory and tote guns form the late 1800s to early 1900s.

The Webley and Colt sure fit.

I’m thinking Titanium-coated Smith & Wesson Hand Ejectors with Color, Case-Hardened Sights.

It will drive old Smith prices even further into the stratosphere.

9. avatar little horn says:

what? no Derringers? that is the quintessential hipster gun.

10. avatar Noishkel says:

I actually know a guy that carries an old C96 as a CCW weapon. I have no idea idea why other than he really likes the gun. And hell, a friend of another friend actually carried a .44 magnum Desert Eagle for years too. Some people are just weird, I guess.

That said I do think that ‘locally crafted AK’ is just hilarious. And hey… an old Century AK would be find to me for a trunk gun.

11. avatar BLoving says:

Just reminded the wife this morning that the price on the Remington R51 I’m still dreaming of has come down at my store and that I still want to take one home.
    Then she reminded me that she still doesn’t have a Walther CCP strapped to her hip yet…
    🤠

1. avatar Mark N. says:

My daughter had to sell her guns to pay bills, so I was thinking of getting her an R-51 to tide her over to better days. Bud’s has them for $309–with a $100 rebate on top. Did they fix them so they actually shoot?

1. avatar BLoving says:

Yes they did.
        Three pieces of advice:
        1. It has a terrible time with steel-cased ammo.
        2. Look only for reviews made since Spring of 2016. Anything from before will review it as the awful lemon it was at first.
        3. Watch the Remington video on how to take it apart. Yes, it’s a pain in the butt. Get used to it.
        🤠

2. avatar SouthAl says:

I’ll second bloving’s comments, though I can’t speak to the spring of 2016 issue. Mine is now my go to cc gun. Also pleasant and fun on the range.

3. avatar Stokeslawyer says:

Ruger SR9e isn’t much more, and I would bet it’s a lot more reliable.

2. avatar jug says:

On sale at Cabelas, and another $100 mail in rebate!
      All three Remingtons, R51, RM380. R9!

I bought 2.

12. avatar strych9 says:

I don’t really see the Webley as hipster. It’s a damn cool collector’s item.

It’s not a Luger or a Nambu but still cool as hell and, IMHO, it doesn’t mesh well with skinny jeans stolen from your sister.

1. avatar Southern Cross says:

I’m surprised the Webley-Fosbery self-loading revolver didn’t make the cut as a hipster gun.

Obscure calibers, steampunk appearance, unique operation. It should make the cut on these points.

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Webley-Fosbery occurred to me, as it’s mechanically very interesting and about as steampunk as it gets in real life guns. I scaled that back to the Mk IV because it has a similar look but you can get one for WAY less than the like $12,000+ going rate of a halfway decent W-F example. I think the collector value price of the W-F is too high and a hipster would reject that level of materialism. At least, per my distanced and so very vague, third party (at closest) understanding of hipsters.

2. avatar 16V says:

A semi-automatic revolver. Very steampunk, and you probably haven’t heard of it…
        /sarc

All joking aside, I know a few people with extensive libraries. This cat is on a whole different level of interesting firearms.

2. avatar Hank says:

I got just one word: ZARDOZ (Google the image of hippy era Sean Connery wearing nothing but a red diaper and a leather rifle bandoleer brandishing a Webley).

13. avatar C.S. says:

Would the hipster gun be the walther ppk, and the yuppie gun be the bondarms/boberg?

14. avatar former water walker says:

Seriously lightweight post😆😋😜

15. avatar RogUinta says:

I occasionally wear a vest, and when I do I fill the vest’s pocket with either a 1908, a Colt Jr., or a Baby Browning. I get a kick out of the fact that I’m carrying a gun that’s effectively useless.

16. avatar Roman of Texas says:

A VZ 61 in a pig skin shoulder holster? Or a nagant revolver with a suppressor? I’ll admit to carrying the VZ on occasion…

1. avatar Nick says:

It would have to be imitation pig skin. Remember, most hipsters are also vegan, or at the least anti-fur and anti-leather.

2. avatar Matt(TX) says:

Roman beat me to it! My hipster guns are a CZ-75 in polished stainless in a cross draw holster or a Nagant M1895 with a silencer.

17. avatar John in TX (Was CT) says:

I’ve always kinda liked the idea of the P7 as a carry gun. Legitimately, not as any sort of “trying to be unique” type of nonsense.

1. avatar rongo says:

The Port of Seattle Police actually issued the P7 M13 as their duty pistol.
      Of course, they also issued MP5s. (perhaps a BOGO thing?)

18. avatar CalGunsMD says:

What is the handgun equivalent of an ironic handlebar mustache?

1. avatar Tim says:

Obrez is PERFECT

19. avatar Vic Nighthorse (fka APM) says:

Good topic Jeremy, except for like you I love P7s. I can’t be thinking I have anything in common with a hipster:- I also kind like the Bondberg. I think the Colt is the most hipster and I don’t particularly like it, so I really don’t think I have any hipster me. I am pretty sure about that. Yeah. Normal guy here.

1. avatar Vic Nighthorse says:

A genuine SAA isn’t hipster is it?

1. avatar BLoving says:

Nope.
        Was once to prevalent.
        Today, is too coveted.

20. avatar zombietimeshare says:

An HK P7M8 is hipster? Looks like I was 20 years ahead of the time.

1. avatar Vic Nighthorse says:

It wasn’t hipster when it was still in production.

21. avatar T78 says:

A Kyber Pass AK would definitely be a hipster gun.

22. avatar GS650G says:

I’ve got a Unis .25acp copy of the Browning 1908 that is totally hipster. I’m afraid to even fire it but have 2 mags for dramatic reloads. Next time a gun buyback comes to town I’m parting with it.

23. avatar Mark Horning says:

Ahem, Webley–Fosbery.

1. avatar jwm says:

I was going to say Webley 6 instead of 4. But the Fosbery works even better. In this context.

24. avatar TruthTellers says:

I like the Cobray Pocket Pal. Just the concept of a multi caliber revolver is cool, now if only it could be 9mm and .22 it’d have been more popular.

25. avatar jsallison says:

Moisin-Nagant, you can wax poetic about the artfulness of calculating ranges in arshins. Then you can light the bong from the muzzle flash. Flip out the integral bayonet and you can lightly wilt your arugula on it from the same said muzzle flash. It’s a multi-tasker!

26. avatar J says:

I like how the cartridges are loaded into the magazine of that P7.

27. avatar Rick the Bear says:

How about a Semmerling LM-4?

28. avatar Joe R. says:

Metrosexual – where I come from – means your a high maintenance, jack of no trades, can’t figure out which sex you’re trying to attract or fool.

Hipster – means, if you bathed and shaved (another 30 seconds) and put on cologne and your Sunday clothes (for no particular reason) you’d pass for a Metrosexual.

I can’t help but picture (either) in Matt Bests’ “How to be a Man” video @ 1:20 in.

29. avatar Andrew Lias says:

My two contributions to the list are an Obrez and a Savage 1907.

1. avatar MyName says:

Oh, I’ll second the Savage. Great hipster value there – the gun the Army didn’t pick.

1. avatar Andrew Lias says:

The .32 ACP version (If you have a .45 ACP one, it’s valuable enough NOT to be a carry gun) was actually pretty progressive for its time. You got stuff like a double stack magazine, CZ internal rails and striker fired and last shot hold open in certain models. Just the oddity of it not being made any more, the mechanism and the looks are what would make it a hipster gun to me.

30. avatar DaveL says:

Armatix IP1. Because it’s overpriced, underpowered, useless in a real fight, and positively reeks of liberal virtue-signalling.

1. avatar Tim says:

spot on good sir!

31. avatar matt o says:

Your list is to mainstream, my list is more obscure, you’ve probably never heard of them.
    1. mateba unica 6
    2. bond bullpup 9
    3. NAA guardian in 25naa or 32naa
    4. signal defense reliant 4
    5. 1849 colt pocket replica with richards-mason conversion
    6. colt all american 2000

1. avatar BLoving says:

Uh, Matt? You did read the Guardian review from just the other day, right?
      And the Guardian is just a new-and-improved Seecamp that is actually available.
      As for the Colt AA2000, that is one we must never let Colt live down… the one gun I want simply because of how much it sucked…

1. avatar Matt o says:

I say the guardian not for the pistol itself but because 25naa and 32 naa are weird, proprietary, hard to find, and most importantly, unknown to the average shooter. Hipsters love to explain their uniqueness.

1. avatar Matt(TX) says:

I loved having to look this one up! LOL

2. avatar ACP_arms says:

I just looked up that Colt… MY GAWD that is one ugly gun, it looks like they just made double stack Hi-Point. But at lest a Hi-Point would work.

32. avatar Slow Joe Crow says:

I think a Hino-Komuro in 8mm Nambu would be very hipster. They love Japanese stuff, it’s a sleek Art Noveau era piece and the blow forward action is very hipster in its reversal of convention.

1. avatar Hank says:

How about the Jap type 26? It looks like Webley and Nagant got drunk, hooked up and produced a misshapen baby.

33. avatar James Wilson says:

Alright, I actually AM a gun hipster. Let me do this list the right way:

Steyr M357. If they ever import this thing again I’ll be on it like the Salem Witch Shop scented oil I wear every day. The Steyr is an absolutely perfect striker fired handgun in a cool form factor with the very functional trapazoidal sights. 357 sig? There is no better carry cartridge.

CZ 527 American in 6.5 Grendel. Bonus cool-swag points for the “Rustic” iteration. It’s a sub 6lb rifle with a full 24 inch barrel. It recoils less than a 30-30 with ballistics equal to or better than most 308 loads. Oh, and you can hunt elk with it up to 400 yards (no, most hunters shouldn’t. Especially most hipsters. Mark LaRue did it with an 18 inch gas gun. That superb 24 inch CHF CZ barrel is more than capable).

Henry Big Boy in 327 Federal. This is the rifle that always needed to exist to make the 327 Fed Great Again. Deer up to 100 yards? 30-30 is so last century. 327 Federal can be had for less than 50 cents a round in appropriately hot loadings.

Standard Manufacturing SKO-12. Vepr 12s not imported anymore? Kalashnikov USA of dubious quality (what with their cast trunions and all)? No problem. The folks who brought you the DP-12 have you covered with an American made semi-auto box fed shotgun that somehow no one is talking about right now. I’m holding out for the bullpup version.

Steyr SM II in 9.3×62. Outstanding old world craftsmanship in a cartridge that can take deer to Elephant (thank you for making trophy importation legal again, Mr. President!)

Big Horn Armory(/LWRC…) AR 500. C’mon. We all know 223/556 is a pea shooter. Want to defend the homestead OR take down a T-Rex? Big Horn Armory has you covered at a shockingly reasonable (just) sub $2k price point. Good thing too because I imagine ammo prices will be…ooooh boy.

Honourable mention: Zastava M808 in 6.5×55. The old Swede will still git-r-done as it has for over 100 years with less recoil than a 30-06. It’s a rifle no one else at the range will have. Who cares that it’s basically the length of a 91/30 Mosin?

1. avatar Ansel Hazen says:

You might want to jump on a Steyr chambered in 40 S&W in the near future. There is a company doing a run of drop in .357 sig barrels for M and L series right now. Last I knew they were in heat treat. They have indicated they will be doing C and S later on.

34. avatar Kenn Mikos says:

I think I might be a gun hipster.

I own (and EDC) a Bullpup9, and plan to get an H9 when they work out the fitment/accuracy issues. I almost got an R51 (1st gen) for EDC, held off when I realized how bad they were from the review here (I may be a gun hipster, but I’m not stupid when it comes to reliability), but will probably get a 2nd gen now since they’re so cheap. I also was seriously considering a P7 for a while before I got the Bond. I almost bought a Chiappa Rhino, too.

The Unica 6, Dardick, and especially the GyroJet are my three “unicorns.”

I may or may not be actively watching for a good deal on a Charter Arms Bulldog to make a working Blade Runner “Detective’s Special” replica for a “BBQ gun”. I’ve already found a source for the body kit and a leather guy who will make me a holster.

Oh, crap…

1. avatar Kenn Mikos says:

Oh, yeah, how could I have forgotten the Whitney Wolverine?

2. avatar Wild Bill says:

Congratulations on choosing a Bullpup 9, I really like mine. Let the haters hate, owning unusual and interesting firearms is, well, interesting.

I had an original R51, it was problem pit, but the trigger was good and it was pleasant to shoot when it worked. Remington traded it out for one of their 1911 pistols so it was all good. The funny thing about the R51 were the “space gun” and swoopy lines remarks, they reminded me of the reaction to the introduction the Glock pistol, Tupperware guns, it’s not blue steel and wood so it isn’t really a gun etc.

35. avatar tdiinva says:

Hipsters are conformists. The gun listed all say “I am not a number, I am a free man!”

The Glock 19 is the ultimate hipster gun.

1. avatar Erik Weisz says:

This is exactly what I was thinking. “Literally everything is better than a glock, so I’ll get one anyway. Plus, their ubiquity lets me carry it ironically.”

36. avatar Matt(TX) says:

My ultimate hipster rifle is the 1941 Johnson rifle. “You can’t touch my Johnson!” Yes, I have owned one.

37. avatar tmm says:

Nice touch on the P7 mag.

38. avatar Button Gwinnett says:

British Bulldog, ivory grips, in .450 Adams.

Good enough for Charles Guiteau, good enough for me!

39. avatar Andrew Lias says:

I forgot about the Scarab Scorpion.

40. avatar Rex says:

Very funny…well done on this article.

On the horizon I can see designer reloading techniques and materials becoming the new fad for hipster artisans: recycled antique casings are polished and etched with herringbone patterns; lead is tinted in seasonal colors, jackets are custom crafted from asteroid minerals…

41. avatar XP950 says:

Hey, I have a Colt Model 1908, but with a pearl grip. I guess i’m a hipster.

42. avatar that one guy says:

I’d lean towards the Calico twins.

Unconventional everything, hard to find, hard to use, and attention grabbing.

The fact that the AWB essentially killed them before they even got going makes them even more hipster.

43. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

i suppose demographics count, as a chicago hipster might own a gun (check this out!), but would doubtfully carry one, and under no circumstances can i imagine local hipsters ever firing their posessions.
    that said, i didn’t notice boberg as having been mentioned above so i’ll offer it as a likely curio display piece for some pseudo hipsters, the real dyed in the wool hipsters subscribe to inconspicuous consumption.

44. avatar ozzallos says:

Nothing says hipster like Five-Seven.

45. avatar Andrew says:

How did the Allen and Thurber pepperbox not make the list?

46. avatar Nelson says:

So… Jeremy, this is basically your long roundabout rationale for why you actually ARE a hipster, eh?

ya Normie.

xD

47. avatar Erik Weisz says:

I actually DO EDC a custom CZ-75, I like all the guns listed, and I have at least an appreciative affinity for the steampunk aesthetic. I find this entire subject rather disconcerting.

48. avatar Lucas D. says:

Hipsters with guns? I’d have thought your average hipster would just rely on his bigger, stronger, perplexingly hot girlfriend to protect him from danger. Besides, who could afford firearms when their skinny jeans budget alone comes out to $900 per month?

1. avatar Tim says:

Boy… a lot of folks…
      1) Don’t understand what the term hipster means, in general.
      2) Don’t understand that the qualifier of “Gun” in “Gun Hipster” makes it something different.

ugh

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Thanks, Tim. I definitely had in mind that a “gun hipster” can be a totally separate thing from somebody who’s a “hipster” as defined in daily life.

49. avatar Wild Bill says:

This article must have been authored by a FUDD or at the least someone not willing to try anything new or different. Granted their first choice is not a practical one it is a collectable pistol. If you don’t agree, try to buy one or an H&K P7!

So a hipster can be someone at the far end of his sixties, who knew? I like something different to collect, not necessarily to carry. While I don’t own one of the guns listed I will get a Hudson. While I’d like a P7, I own an H&K P9s.

1. avatar Tim says:

see my response to Wally below

2. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Collecting and carrying are definitely different. The focus of this was supposed to be EDC choices that a gun hipster would make. I only added the “own” in “carry or own” to cover the homemade AK-47, which I definitely wanted to include. I don’t think collecting unique or rare stuff makes you a gun hipster.

50. avatar David says:

What kind of hack article is this? There’s not a single flintlock pistol, blunderbuss, or even a puckle gun. Next time get a real hipster to write this list.

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Thank you, David. The fact that I couldn’t even pass myself off as a gun hipster in your eyes is a great compliment 🙂

51. avatar Wally1 says:

Well, First any hipster could not afford a H&K P7M8, M13 or M10.

So, begs the question: How does the P7 ever make a stupid list like this?

1. avatar Tim says:

“Well, First any hipster could not afford a H&K P7M8, M13 or M10.”

Wrong. Though many hipsters want to give the impression of humble means and almost a commie prol existence, many are trust fund brats with far more money than sense.

“The P7 is one of the finest, most reliable and accurate handguns. Production was stopped due to the high cost to produce.”

True. Does not change hipster status. In fact, it’s vaunted performance and high cost would make it more attractive to snooty-type hipsters.

“Even today, the P7 is one of the safest and technically advanced pistols ever made. They shoot great, reloads are one of the fastest of any semi auto. The squeeze cocking design makes it the safest of any semi auto pistol.”

This “safe” cocking design could be seen as a sort of virtue signaling, an older take on the modern equivalent of so-called “smart guns”. (At least the HK serves a meaningful function! Hipsters would care more about the virtuous safety than actual performance.) You know the best safety for any firearm? Proper handling!

“So, begs the question: How does the P7 ever make a stupid list like this?”

You seem to not understand what a hipster is buddy. They are not simply broke-ass hippies. In fact, a key differentiator between hippies and hipsters (in my point of view) is that hipsters define themselves with crap that they buy/own/are seen with. Both hippies and hipsters share idiotic political stances, but hippies are far less materialistic. Hope that helps sir.

Being unwieldy and unrealistic for actual use could be seen as part of the [firearm] hipster appeal, but that is far from the only take on it. There are steampunk/Victorian hipsters, techno-hipsters, metro-hipsters, artsy-hipsters, etc. It’s a broad term used to describe a combination of self superiority, virtue signaling, elitism, and generally carrying on like a materialistic douche.

As you were.

2. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Choosing to EDC an HK P7 definitely makes you a gun hipster. I’m firm on this one 🙂

(and most of the people I know who absolutely qualify as being “hipsters” in normal life are successful professionals who could certainly afford a P7…but would never buy a gun because they’re enlightened future sensitive ‘men’)

1. avatar Tim says:

Hipster =/= Gun Hipster

Therefore, we need actual real firearms. That site is pretty wild though.

52. avatar Tim says:

This might be my new favorite article on this site. Fantastic comments too. Love looking up these weird (often crappy) guns!