As you’re no doubt well aware, Slide Fire ceased sales of its eponymous “bump fire” stocks after the shooting in Las Vegas. Not for any political reasons, mind you, but apparently because they were overwhelmed by the sales volume. Well, they’ve caught up and, according to the e-mail we received from them below, they’re resuming limited sales on some products beginning today at 10:00 AM Central Time…
We now have sufficient inventory on hand to allow for limited sales of several products. Sales will resume November 7th at 10 a.m. CST. We are currently only able to offer sales via our website. Refer to the list below to see what products will be available at launch. Full descriptions and pricing for each product will be shown on the purchase page while inventory is available. Inventory is limited and the option to purchase will be removed for each item as they sell out. We do not accept backorders, and will not be processing any prepaid orders.
Products available at open of business November 7th
- SSAR-15 SBS Black; right and left-hand versions (for the standard, carbine AR-15)
- SSAR-15 OGR Black; right and left-hand versions (for the standard, carbine AR-15)
- SSAR-15 OGR Flat Dark Earth; right hand only (for the standard, carbine AR-15)
- M&P 15/22 Kit; right hand only (for the S&W M&P 15/22)
- SSAR-22 Kit; right hand only (for the standard Ruger 10-22)
- SSAI-MC XJC; right and left-hand versions (for non-converted Saiga firearms)
- SSAI-MC XAE; right and left-hand versions (for non-converted Saiga firearms)
- 4.5# CMC Trigger (for the standard AR-15)
- SSAR-15 SBS Recoil Pad
- SPADE; ambidextrous and right-hand versions
All orders should be filled within 5-7 business days. Once the package ships, tracking information should be sent to the email supplied with the order within 24 hours. We will send additional messages as more products become available. Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
*orders cannot be modified once submitted
Slide Fire Solutions