ATLANTA, GA – Be a part of passing pro-suppressor reform! Help us fight to reduce ATF transfer times, modernize the NFA system and ultimately remove suppressors from the NFA. Join the ASA TODAY for your chance to win one of over twenty great prizes.
WHO: All current and new ASA Members will be entered for a chance to win. Purchase a 1-year membership for one chance to win. Purchase a 3-year membership for 3 chances to win, and Life Members will have 10 chances to win! Are you a current member? You’re entered already!
WHAT: Win one of over twenty prizes, including suppressors, ammunition, accessories and more!
WHEN: Contest ends Thursday, November 30, 2017, at 11:59pm EST. Winners will be announced Friday, December 1, 2017, at 6:oopm EST via Facebook Live on ASA’s Facebook page.
WHERE: Join now at ASAMember.com
HOW: Winners will be selected and ranked 1 through 22. Winners will be contacted by phone/email to claim prizes. Winners will be given the opportunity to select their winning prize from the pool of prizes in ranked order similar to a shooting match prize table. See terms & conditions for details.
We’re aiming to sign-up 2,500 new members by November 30th. If we reach that goal we’ll even sweeten the pot – we’ll cover the $200 Tax Stamp for the winners of the suppressors, and include an NFA Trust courtesy of GunTrustLawyer.com if you need one.
★ Surefire 300SPS suppressor with Cole-Tac Cover ★
★ Certificate for the SilencerCo suppressor of your choice (excludes Maxim 9 and Maxim 50) ★
★ YHM Phantom LT 7.62mm suppressor ★
★ Rugged Oculus .22 rimfire suppressor ★
★ Gemtech .22LR Subsonic Ammunition (5,000 round case) ★
★ Freedom Munitions .22LR HUSH Ammunition (400 round case) ★
★ Freedom Munitions 9mm HUSH Ammunition (400 round case) (2 winners) ★
★ A 12-pack of Daniel Defense Polymer 5.56mm Magazines ★
★ Magpul X-22 Takedown or Backpacker Stock for the Ruger® 10/22 Takedown® (2 winners) ★
★ Set of three Magpul DAKA™ suppressor pouches (small, medium, and large) (3 winners) ★
★ 12 ounce package of Black Rifle Coffee Company – Silencer Smooth Blend (4 winners) ★
★ An ASA swag package of patches and stickers (5 winners) ★
Join the ASA for Your Chance to Win!
ABOUT THE AMERICAN SUPPRESSOR ASSOCIATION
The American Suppressor Association (ASA) is the unified voice of the suppressor industry. Our mission is to unite and advocate for the common interests of the suppressor community. To accomplish our mission, our principal initiatives focus on state lobbying, federal lobbying, public education, and industry outreach.
To voice your support for the Hearing Protection Act and SHARE Act, visit www.HearingProtectionAct.com.
For more information on how you can join the ASA, and help protect and expand your right to own and use suppressors, please visit www.ASAMember.com.
The fine print (Terms & Conditions):
1) Prize winners must be US citizens, at least 21 years of age, that have made one (1) or more qualifying entries by purchasing any ASA membership during the eligibility period; are current members in good standing; or other qualifying entries as may be specified below.
2) All federal, state, and local laws apply. Must be a US citizen, 21 years of age, and resident of one of the 42 states that allow private ownership of suppressors to win suppressor prizes. Void where prohibited by law.
3) Suppressor prizes will be transferred through a federally licensed dealer in accordance with Federal law. Winner of the SilencerCo suppressor will receive a certificate issued by SilencerCo redeemable for the suppressor of their choice, subject to terms and conditions of the certificate. Ammunition will be shipped to winners (where legal) via UPS – Adult Signature Required
4) Any transfer fees for suppressors imposed by winner’s chosen dealer are the responsibility of winner.
5) Non-firearm/ammunition prizes will be shipped to winners directly by ASA.
6) Prizes are not transferrable and no substitutions, cash or otherwise, will be allowed.
7) Odds of winning will vary by the number of entries received.
8) Winners will be selected at random through the use of an online random number generator. ASA will rank winners in order of being selected (i.e. first winner selected will be 1st place, second winner selected will be 2nd place, etc. until the same number of winners has been selected as prizes available). Eligible entrants will be assigned a number or numbers based on their number of eligible entries. The number selected at random will determine the winner(s). A list of winners with first initial, last name, city, and state will be published on the ASA’s website and on our social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
9) If winner fails to select a prize within 24 hours of being notified, prize is forfeited and another winner will be selected. ASA is not responsible or liable for inability to contact winners due to incorrect contact information supplied or failure of winner to respond to communications, or ASA’s failure to receive such responses regardless of cause. ASA’s obligation is limited to making good faith efforts to contact winners.
10) Membership dues, entries, and/or donations to ASA are non-refundable once submitted. Any membership dues or donations paid in connection with this contest that are declined, rejected, returned for NSF, refunded, cancelled, disputed or otherwise not made will result in removal or the member/entrants chances to win a prize.
11) The American Suppressor Association is a 501(c)(6) non-profit trade association. Donations, gifts and membership dues are not tax deductible.
12) ASA makes no claim regarding the actual value of any prize and is not responsible for the accuracy of any value estimate provided by prize donors or anyone else. Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price listed for production items which may be purchasable for a lower amount. ASA does not guarantee the accuracy of the prize descriptions published. ASA makes no warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability or condition of the prizes. Prizes subject to change without notice.
13) Privacy: The ASA does not sell or exchange information. Any personal identification information collected by ASA will be used for membership and other authorized contacts or mailings only and, in the case of winners, to contact winners and deliver prizes.