Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Jeffrey Alan O’Berry

That may look like a lot of gun for EDC, but Jeffrey says, “I carry ALL of these items 7 days a week.” More power to him. See all of his gear at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

Holy shit! Does that thing make coffee, too?

1. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

Honestly this looks like one of the more excellent yet believable EDCs to me, just because there is a legitimate reason and place on his person to carry the stuff.

Quality gear could point to a rich mall ninja, but limiting it points to someone who actually carries it. Could be wrong, as the threaded barrel and rather-large-for-EDC WML points to. YMMV.

1. avatar Shotgun Sam says:

Reminds me of a Kartina Pistol

Just needs a 33 round mag and a laser.

2. avatar Micah says:

That Glock is modified almost to the point of being a stock FN pistol.

1. avatar OmnivorousBeorn says:

lol

3. avatar BLoving says:

Jeff probably has more real estate on him to accommodate that Glock than I do. To each their own. 🤠

4. avatar Muhmawsur says:

Tier one operations! It has been my experience that these gear centric guys tend to dump 1-2k in a Glock, than an equal amount into an AR that they rarely, if ever shoot. When they do it’s the AR doing “drills” that look like random mag dumps at targets 10-15 yards out.

5. avatar ironicatbest says:

5.56×45= coyote. 7.62×51= grizzly bear. Glock= plastic. 1911= boat anchor………. How I Lost My Guns: The boat anchor let go, the boat drifted over the falls, the two rifles sunk, but the Glock floated to the top.I will never fish for coyote or bear again.

6. avatar Al Booth says:

While I respect his commitment (as opposed to carrying a much smaller gun), I wonder what kind of job he has that he can carry like that every day.