Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Les George

Les George carries a GLOCK 19 and a Les George-designed Zero Tolerance 0920

If you’re not familiar with Les George’s knife designs, you should be. As he describes his EDC gear, “Right now, I carry a Glock 19, a Zero Tolerance 0920 knife, a Kevin King Leather wallet and a black Sharpie. When I wear a watch I have a Sinn U1 SBR that I like a lot.” Check out all of Les’s gear at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar BLoving says:

That is a fine looking wallet.
    Seems to me the other accoutrements should have a few gold accents to go with it.

2. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

more belly than a pregnant buddha.

3. avatar Gnorts, Mr. Alien! says:

Oh, and here I thought it was referring to George Costanza’s nickname in high school due to the Renault Le Car he drove… “Le(s) George!”

4. avatar Frank in VA says:

Nice kit. I’m not familiar with the knife brand, but given what he is wearing for a timepiece, I’m betting the blade is not a “value brand”.

As for the wallet maker, you can’t view the site linked to without Flash enabled.

Flash.

In 2017.

5. avatar joetast says:

What was that knife price? $204 ,,. No way, it’s a folder, there’s know way a pocket knife can be worth 204$

6. avatar Don from CT says:

I have a ZT knife. I received it as a gift. Its a very nice knife. But at $175ish, not worth the money. ZT is owned by Kershaw. As chance would have it my favorite carry knife is a Kershaw Skyline ($40 and made in the USA). They are surprisingly similar. The $130 gap in cost is not readily apparent.

Sinn is a great value brand in premium watches. That sounds ridiculous, but its true. Think Breitling level of finish with an off the shelf Czech made movement inside.

7. avatar xecu says:

j͆u͆s͆t͆ a͆s͆ a͆m͆a͆n͆d͆a͆ a͆n͆s͆w͆e͆r͆e͆d͆ i͆ a͆m͆ i͆m͆p͆r͆e͆s͆s͆e͆d͆ t͆h͆a͆t͆ s͆o͆m͆e͆o͆n͆e͆ a͆bl͆e͆ t͆o͆ e͆a͆r͆n͆ $9106 i͆n͆ a͆ f͆e͆w͆ w͆e͆e͆k͆s͆ o͆n͆ t͆h͆e͆ i͆n͆t͆e͆r͆n͆e͆t͆ . r͆e͆a͆d͆ t͆h͆i͆s͆ p͆o͆s͆t͆ h͆e͆r͆e͆…………..
    ╚═► ╚═►╚═►❥❥❥❥www.planrhino.com