Houston Couple Posts Snapchat Video of Randomly Firing Guns While Driving

Reports are surfacing that late last night, a Houston couple filmed themselves shooting randomly at houses and businesses from their moving vehicle. There was no apparent target for their gunfire; they were simply firing bullets into inhabited areas of town with no regard for the possible murders they were committing. Not only were they doing this insanely stupid act, they then proceeded to post their rampage on Snapchat, where it was recorded by local residents and forwarded to the police.

The videos have since been removed, but we downloaded and saved a copy. You can see them here:

There were no immediate reports of injuries or deaths from the incident, but the local police department has been notified and is investigating.

comments

1. avatar Jim says:

Welcome to the tons of dangerous and stupid gun owners out there. I have to deal with them on the daily and they put us all at risk. If you don’t know the difference between a trigger and a hammer, why are you even buying a gun?

1. avatar No one of consequence says:

Triggers make me feel bad.

Hammer is an old guy musician.

Can I have my gun now?

Oh wait … I don’t need to ask your permission, it’s a right not a privilege.

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

MC Hammer is old?
        Shit.

1. avatar Weskyvet says:

Hammer hasn’t been cool since parachute pants went outta style man. Sorry…

2. avatar CueBaller says:

MC Hammer is a musician?

3. avatar Fffgll says:

I thought he meant Jan Hammer.

4. avatar AdamTA1 says:

Parachute pants were in style? Wut?…

5. avatar anaxis says:

Not old if y’all are the same age (or newly old enough to watch his vidyas for the backup dancers)… I’d say we’re contemporaries \m/

2. avatar Jim says:

Once dangerous people abuse that right, they should never be allowed firearms again.

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

A novel idea! Let’s make it illegal for convicted felons to possess firearms!
          Amazing no one ever thought of that before.

2. avatar Jim says:

I said people who abuse the right, not convicted felons Mr. Strawman

3. avatar DaveL says:

I think this kind of abuse of their 2nd Amendment right easily qualifies as a felony. That’s how we prohibit people who abuse their right to bear arms from owning guns.

3. avatar Ranger Rick says:

And “this is the reason why we can’t have nice things”. Like an end to the NFA.

2. avatar William Matthews says:

Your mother left you in an alley, didn’t she?

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Your mother left you in an alley, didn’t she?”

Now *that* would have made an outstanding .sig file back when Usenet ruled the discussion – comment world…

2. avatar Jim says:

Nope, at the hospital.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Nope, at the hospital.”

And thy forgot to throw you out with the maternity ward placentas?

You just can’t get competent help these days…

2. avatar Jim says:

Considering that I’m better than you in every way, that would have been a waste of talent!

3. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Considering that I’m better than you in every way,…”

Oh, man, thank you!

I haven’t a had a belly-laugh like that in *ages*!

As for you being better than me, I dedicate this song just for *you*!

3. avatar Eric in Oregon says:

Jim, honestly curious- what do you do that you have to deal with dangerous gun owners “on the daily”?

1. avatar Jim says:

I work in the firearms industry, obviously.

Cleaning floors?

2. avatar Anon in CT says:

I think it’s a block of ballistic gel that somehow achieved semi-sentience.

3. avatar Mark N. says:

OMG! You must be none other than Mike “The Gun Guy” (none the) Weisser!

2. avatar Jim says:

That sounds like its up your alley and intelligence level Ralphy boy.

4. avatar anaxis says:

People like that tend to trigger IRL self-banhammers (permaban perferably), become an heroes, or suddenly sprout leaks from newly earned orifices somewhere…. commonly a likkerstore, a Caprice, or a piss-soaked carpet/alleyway/bed.

It happens commonly; hopefully more will become lulzy livestream leakers. It’s the new edgy thing for attention-whores everywhere, evidently.

2. avatar Swarf says:

Burn them down.

Attempted murder. Multiple counts. Rot forever, fuckwits.

1. avatar TX_Lawyer says:

Attempted murder requires specific intent. They actually have to intend to kill someone.

These two are probably felons or illegal immigrants anyway. Maybe it’s not the case anymore, but I don’t trust anyone covered in tattoos or who has those two’s fashion tastes.

1. avatar Snatchums says:

Would certainly be at least reckless endangerment wouldn’t it? Firing into occupied structures is a felony too isn’t it?

What kinds of violations would you say they committed with only what has been presented?

1. avatar TX_Lawyer says:

The crime is called “deadly conduct” in Texas, and it is a felony if someone shoots “at or in the direction of” a laundry list of things including people, buildings, or vehicles. And since this is TTAG and we are always talking about brandishing and muzzle discipline, this statute specifically makes it illegal to shoot at people or “knowingly” point guns at them “whether or not the actor believed the firearm to be loaded.” (Knowingly is less than intentionally but more than recklessly).

Also by the heavily lidded eyes on the guy, I’m thinking we might have another example of 18 U.S.C. 922(g)(3) being violated.

There are definitely a laundry list of crimes these two can be charged with. If sentences were to run consecutively instead of concurrently, they’d be gone for a while.

Pro tip: If you want to know how serious a crime is in Texas, google “Texas Penal Code” and then the crime. There are plenty of crimes in other codes, but that covers the usual ones.

2. avatar strych9 says:

Awwww…. I’m pretty well covered in tattoos. As a general rule though I don’t randomly fire a gun out of my car.

That’s just a general rule though. Subject to change without notice, no purchase necessary, void where prohibited

1. avatar TX_Lawyer says:

“void where prohibited” – Pretty sure everywhere.

The tattoos thing. Maybe time has just passed me by. I’m probably in the minority of my age group by not only not having any visible tattoos, but having no tattoos. If you can’t cover it up with business casual, the best reaction (to the tattoos) you are going to get from me is that you have exercised poor decision making skills (really bad skills if you are a career criminal who has slathered yourself in identifying markings, especially if they specifically identify you as a criminal). And it’s not like I find tattoos morally objectionable, just objectionable.

2. avatar Weskyvet says:

I’m working on getting my sleeve finished with all my military stuff in it. So far comments around the state veterans rest home I work in have been positive and tattoos are surprisingly common with veterans from WWII on up to Desert Storm especially Marine and Army veterans. I don’t view tattoos as a poor decision unless you get obviously retarded things put on like gang tags and swastikas. Just my .02 but tattoos aren’t just for felons and sailors anymore.

3. avatar strych9 says:

TX_Lawyer:

You’re one of those people I’d love to meet. I think we’d have an entertaining time. We definitely wouldn’t agree on everything but we’d get along and have a good time.

4. avatar TX_Lawyer says:

I agree with that.

3. avatar No one of consequence says:

Idiots.

4. avatar jwtaylor says:

It was difficult to concentrate on the rest of the article after seeing the teacup grip in the first pic.

5. avatar C4sir says:

Que the banjo music

6. avatar Hank says:

There’s not a hole deep enough to throw these idiots down.

7. avatar Weskyvet says:

Stupid is as stupid does and these two prove it! No need for more laws let’s just remove warning labels and let Darwin take over.

8. avatar Geoff PR says:

Was that last one an Uzi?

1. avatar Bugman says:

Maybe a Masterpiece Defender? Of course the MSM will point out the 00 spy super deadly ‘silencer’ on it like they reported on the nutcase that showed up at the Whitehouse earlier this week.

9. avatar rc says:

I have the vague feeling that these aren’t your typical CCW holders and NRA members.

1. avatar BLoving says:

A significant number of bigots would insist they perfectly fit the definition of “gun owner”.

10. avatar bobo says:

How stereotypical! The music, the fingernails, the cornrow hair, the moron style gun from a video game or rapp video, Dems too anyone?, spinning rims too?
    We could go on all day here!

1. avatar Tim T says:

“How was it I knew what would be the race of the person even before I clicked the video?”

Probably because you have a specific bias that you are happy to confirm?

1. avatar Jim says:

Pretty much. Had they been white, race would not have been mentioned.

This place is a white supremacist haven in the comments, and I guess TTAG supports that sort of thing.

1. avatar BLoving says:

Jimmy, did you have some Doritos or Lay’s with your sandwich today? There seems to be a chip on your shoulder..

2. avatar Mark N. says:

It is usually the other way around, “Jim.” The MSM rarely reports the race of criminal perpetrators when he or she is black (a fact that can often be inferred from the person’s name.).

2. avatar TX_Lawyer says:

I’m also biased to think that Houston has a lot of Hispanic people.

3. avatar Nelson says:

Because of your racism? There are hundreds of videos of whites acting like idiots and criminals with guns.

2. avatar Sprocket says:

Easy call to make, if you’ve any experience with ghetto savages. Plus. white people have been smart enough to quarantine all of our failed mutations in Florida, and this wasn’t Florida.

11. avatar srirachapocalypse says:

I think a these two deserve a public hanging.

12. avatar Joe R. says:

Please tell me that drugs, or at least lots of alcohol, were involved.

13. avatar gp says:

Happens every day in Rockford IL. Mobile car-to-car gunfighting. Pointless, stupid, anarchic defiance of the law. There’s more brass on the streets of Rockford than there is on the floor at the legit shooting ranges. We all know who’s doing this, and they aren’t NRA members. We need the National Guard to stop this crap, and we certainly need to build more prison cells for the vermin.

14. avatar John V says:

These two idiots should be spade and neutered before they reproduced/replicates themselves.
    Just what the extreme left needs to attack our 2nd ammendment.

1. avatar GunDoc says:

John,

With proper application of the spade, the neutering part is moot.

2. avatar ropingdown says:

“spayed”

3. avatar JB says:

A “Spade” is a garden tool. “Spay” is what you do to prevent a female of a given species from reproducing.

15. the footage of her shooting did not sound like a real gun.I did not see the glock looking gun firing so I don’t know. but I did here the stupid music in the background and would not doubt if they were terrorist. and maybe when the law catches up to them that is how they should be treated. and I agree they are not ccw or NRA members, the probably are part of the democractic party.

16. avatar Ja'Qelbrainiack says:

I wonder if those scars on Shaniqua’s head hurt?

17. avatar Southern Cross says:

Social Media. Assisting the police gain convictions for over 15 years.

And I do wonder if “recreational pharmaceuticals” were involved.

18. avatar joetast says:

Driving around shooting up the town, my my, probably some off duty law enforcement enjoying they’re night off

19. avatar RMS1911 says:

Some people are too stupid to allow them to live.