Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: David Sproles

If we had a dollar for every time we’ve seen a GLOCK 43 in a pocket dump, we could buy another GLOCK 43. See what makes up David’s EDC gear at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

No filed notes? No trauma kit? No 3 days worth of power bars? No 6 knives? No……. . Phoney pocket dump. It would actually fit in your pockets.

Maybe you didn’t get the memo………

2. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

What is the scalpel for?;-)

1. avatar jwm says:

Scalps. Do you even operate, Bro?

1. avatar Ed says:

I carry the same knife daily…it IS a scalpel. Three years and lots of use later and it can still shave hair off ones arm, Microtech knives are tough to beat.

3. avatar FlamencoD says:

Oh, another Glock? With the amount of Glocks in the EDC dumps you’d wonder how any other gun manufacturer stays in business.

4. avatar IdahoBoy says:

Two hundred and fifty bucks for a 2.4 inch switchblade?

I don’t care how sharp it is, or how long it holds an edge. That’s too freaking much for a pocketknife.

1. avatar Ed says:

3.5″ blade…you were lookin at the smaller line. Also, its $250 for a REAL out-the -front made in the U.S. by hand with a lifetime warranty (including sharpening) so, really, its priced pretty fairly seems how gerber gets well over $100 for a multi tool.

1. avatar Arc says:

I prefer leatherman myself and usually a $30 range multitool has everything a man could want on a day to day basis. Its not like we are EoD tacikewel operators or anything.

The last expensive multitool I bought was stolen by an SOI instructor at west.
        The most expensive knife I bought CRKT ultima, was a dull piece of crap and I ended up giving it away to a Haji.

Just about every swinging dick had a benchmade or a swifttech or some other stupid expensive or stupid big MRE opener.

I’ll stick to cheap. I still carry around my little leatherman squirt. Yeah, its called a squirt. its small.

2. avatar knightofbob says:

Nobody tell this guy about Chris Reeve or Rockstead.

3. avatar IdahoBoy says:

I’m perfectly happy with a Leatherman Skeletool CX. Sharp one hand opening knife, pliers, bottle opener, Philips and flathead screwdriver, wire cutters, belt clip, and light weight, all for less than a hundred bucks. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to do more than slice things.

5. avatar Larry says:

It’s easy to find someone making something cheaper ( the otf auto ) the trick is to find someone making it better .

6. avatar Specialist38 says:

Nice Stuff.

I’d personally pass on the microtech for a regular old knife and buy an LCP for backup.

7. avatar Joe says:

That Glock 43 is either bigger than I thought or that person has Donald Trump hands…

8. avatar jimmy james says:

In expensive combat tupperware, an expensive pocket knife and a flashlight made in China.