Available with either a Trijicon RMR or an adjustable rear sight, the limited edition Ed Brown LS10 is available now. The LS10 sports a 6-inch barrel and is chambered for the powerful 10mm Auto. Ed Brown’s press release and more photos follow:
Introducing the LS10, a long slide 1911 in 10mm. Ideal for long range target work and handgun hunting, the long slide has been a highly sought after pistol for 1911 aficionados, and is the perfect companion to the 10mm cartridge. The increased barrel and slide length take advantage of the higher velocity of the 10mm, while the longer sight radius allows for the tack driving accuracy, all making this exquisite pistol a joy to shoot. While no stranger to the range, this LS10 will be equally at home in the woods, hunting hogs for example. Available with a Trijicon RMR, or a more tradition adjustable sight, and includes a French border, flush barrel crown, and flattened and serrated top of slide.
This is a Limited Edition, so don’t miss out! Order yours today!
• Caliber: 10mm
• Barrel Length: 6″
• Weight: approximately 43 ounces with an unloaded magazine inserted
• 6″ long slide, single stack government model frame.
• 25 LPI checkering on forestrap and mainspring housing.
• Traditional “square cut” front and cocking serrations.
• Trijicon RMR sight 3.25 MOA with tall night sights. Adjustable windage/elevation that easily adjusts without tools. 1 MOA per click. Parallax-free.
• Custom options included: French border, flatten & serrated top of slide, flush barrel.
• $3,995 as shown. Also available with an adjustable rear sight and many other custom options to suit your tastes.
A must see short LS10 product video, highlighting its features.