New From Birchwood Casey: Print-N-C Targets. Print Your Own Reactive Targets

We’re all familiar with Birchwood Casey’s Shoot-N-C Targets, which display a brightly contrasting color around bullet holes to make them highly visible. Great, but limited to the designs Birchwood Casey comes up with. Well, you’re limited no more! Now you can print your own at home. Birchwood Casey’s press release follows . . .

Create Your Own Custom Reactive Targets with Print-N-C Targets from Birchwood Casey®

Shooters can now create their own reactive targets with the new Print-N-C Targets from Birchwood Casey®.

Print-N-C Targets are 8.5”W x 11”H and will work with any inkjet or laser printer. Shooters can simply print the image of their choice on the paper and head to the range. Print-N-C Targets come in packs of three and sell for a retail price of $11.20.

Visit the Birchwood Casey website at www.birchwoodcasey.com, write to 7887 Fuller Road, Ste. 100, Eden Prairie, MN 55344 or call 800-746-6862 for more information.

comments

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

3 for $11.20? Dang.

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Better print something good haha

(they’re $10.49 shipped on Amazon, via the links in the article)

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

We should post custom portraits of all the TTAG writers for the readers to print out and take shots at! You know, life imitating art and all.

2. avatar KMc says:

No kidding, we have customers complain about a large $2 target.

3. avatar cogline says:

I don’t want to use my own design that badly.

2. avatar Ed says:

3 for what? buy 100 or for half the price buy a decent spotter….

3. avatar Pwrserge says:

Wow… somebody really needs to sit down and reconsider his life choices on the topic of owning football dogs.

4. avatar James Earl Hoffa says:

I have some site limitations and I have use these targets not the ones you can print yourself but the normal shoot and see targets. And it is nice to be able to see your bullet holes however they’re a little too pricey for my blood for a piece of target paper with some ink on it. So I just bought a spotting scope and a tripod and now I can shoot my targets that don’t cost me anything except for the Inkjet cartridge which we won’t even get into that LOL. And the cost of paper which is totally cheap.

1. avatar VSN says:

Use graph paper and crayons, and you won’t even need the ink cartridge.

5. avatar BLAMMO says:

Can’t be bothered.

I use Shoot n Cee or Dirty Bird all the time. The large 12″ sighting targets from BC give you 5 aim points for <$2 ea. The Shoot N C targets are even peel and stick. 8" targets are <$1 ea.

I think people look at it as though they're shooting holes in dollar bills. They just can't stand to pay good money for something they're going to shoot to hell and throw away. But what I spend on targets is minuscule compared to what I spend on ammo and everything else. I figure it only adds a couple of bucks to my range fees.

Perspective.

1. avatar Jeremy S. says:

Much less than a buck. For example, 60 sheets (and each sheet includes a big target plus a dozen repair dots, which can also be used on plain paper as bullseyes) for $12.69 shipped Prime: http://amzn.to/2tT0oE3

6. avatar Ed says:

It must have been a cop printing those samples in the ad, judging by the dogs printed on the targets.

1. avatar CueBaller says:

Pretty sure that dog is a bear…

2. avatar Jeremy S. says:

LOL

I can picture Ed out in the woods whistling and yelling “here, doggy, doggy” to a big black bear like the one in the photos hahaha 😛

1. avatar Ed says:

Someone needs to get you the mother-in-law suit to go out in the woods with…just sayin

7. avatar dph says:

I get the cheapest targets I can, Walmart paper plates and a Sharpie. Works for me at the pistol range, at longer ranges paper plates and 2 inch shoot and see stick-ons.