Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Nolan Brundige

There’s something to be said for being able to hold all of your EDC gear in one hand. See Nolan’s gear at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Vincent says:

Does anyone have an opinion on that rubber m1911 grip?

1. avatar anonymoose says:

Looks sticky.

2. avatar Keystone says:

Hogue overmolded 1911 grip w/ finger grooves. Very comfy, very much worth the money.

1. avatar Nigel the expat says:

Had some on my Commander frame. Very nice.

2. avatar ready,fire,aim says:

now that’s a steak knife….

3. avatar anonymoose says:

No keys or smartphone or expensive notebooks or hip-flask? What, does he live in the Dark Ages?

4. avatar RogUinta says:

A Springer and the world’s ugliest fixed blade. Nothing I would show off.

5. avatar RogUinta says:

A Springer and the world’s ugliest fixed blade? Nothing I would admit to owning.

6. avatar knightofbob says:

Nice. $300 knife made out of budget steel with all but useless blade geometry. If there’s anything I hate more than grip safeties, it’s straight-line modern tantos.

I think this might be the first non-Zach Braff crowdfunding campaign I hope to see fail.

1. avatar Jack Crow says:

This is just an advertisement for a crowd funding effort, to make a knife nobody needs or should want, at a price nobody should pay.

Hmm… Oliver Winchester he is not…

1. avatar knightofbob says:

He is almost halfway to his goal with two weeks left. Winchester, no, Barnum, maybe.

7. avatar Mark N. says:

That knife is ridiculous and, by the looks of it, essentially useless for everyday tasks.

8. avatar Ardent says:

The knife is not only over priced and impractical, it’s apparently unobtainable as well.

Perhaps overlooked in the glaring awfulness that is this knife, where are this fellows money, keys and phone? I’ve know people to get along without these, but they are generally either very rich, or very, very poor.

Further, while I would and sometimes do carry a full size 1911 and a large fixed blade knife, I carry these with a whole bunch of other stuff, and it’s very difficult to imagine someone with the weight, space and discomfort tolerance to pack these massive weapons, and who has the desire to pack such weapons, would evince no desire to carry certain other items; spare mags, flashlight, a smaller, actually useful utility knife, communications gear and some sort of identification and financial instruments come to mind.

It seems that Everyday Carry either needs to establish some sort of standards regarding submissions, or else change their name to what they seem to be becoming: Show and Tell .com.

9. avatar Pete says:

Looks like it came from BudK

10. avatar 357M28 says:

Nolan kept it simple, It is a good start. I like it. BUt…But..but…please wipe down that slide! Thank You! Lol.

11. avatar Cknarf says:

Big fan of Hogue grips. My dad’s S&W 625 has one and it’s very comfortable.

12. avatar spartan357 says:

lists himself as a respiratory therapist…. I believe fixed blades must be open carried in CA…
    nope – this ain’t everyday carry… this is show and tell

plus no field notes = can’t be real

13. avatar jwm says:

Didn’t I see an orc carrying that knife?