Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Danny Burgess

Texan Danny keeps it simple with a compact, IWB-carried SIG P938, a perfect choice as the wether heats up in the Lone Star State. See what else he’s packing at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Mr.Savage says:

my my how colorful

2. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

honestly. kids these days.

nice osibisa pog.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Kids these days use fidget spinners. I’m waiting to see one in an EDC, especially one of the titanium ones with ultra nice bearings (what a waste of good bearings) that costs like $900.

2. avatar Liberal Prepper says:

Must be a kid. Or at least have iron fingernails. I dumped swiss army knives forever ago. Couldn’t open with one hand, and often not with two.

3. avatar DJ says:

Danny, you wouldn’t happen to originally be from Buckner, Mo, would ya?

4. avatar Mike-Tampa says:

The P938 is incredibly nice to shoot and accurate for such a small pistol, one of the very best subcompact if you don’t mind the thumb safety and single action mechanism.

5. avatar Yitz says:

Proud p938 sas owner dittos. Great shooter, and so compact you forget its even there!

6. avatar Docduracoat says:

Another vote for the 938 as an every day carry gun
    It’s so accurate and fun to shoot it does double duty as a target pistol
    I cut the notch needed in some Sig 290 magazines, and now I have eight round magazines that work perfectly in the 938
    I Have the Crimson trace laser grips on mine and they turn you into superman !

1. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

290 you say. shut the front door. research ensues.

worth mentioning: the .22 kits are a lot of fun for these- sig puts them on sale from time to time. standard and “target” (’bout an inch longer) lengths.