Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Christopher Birch

Christopher’s still a fan of they original ‘baby GLOCK,’ the G26. See all his gear at Everyday Commentary . . .

comments

1. avatar Robb says:

Wrong link?

2. avatar Spencer says:

Yuck– another cheap, ugly, plastic firearm; the only saving grace is it’s light.

1. avatar healthycuriosity says:

…and affordable, with tons of available aftermarket accessories, and pretty much 100% reliable.
      But, I know, haters gotta hate.

3. avatar Spencer says:

People buy this junk mainly because it’s cheap–they don’t care about quality and durability. The Walmart phenomenon.

1. avatar Ryan says:

Actually that gear isn’t all that cheap if you look at the prices, also I think alot of people confuse expensive for high quality when you can find nice quality gear for not that much money.
      Glock pistols have been serving people reliably all over the world for many years.
      I say carry what works for you and what you can afford.

4. avatar Lhstr says:

Cheap, ah that’s really a cheap shot, my 26 is a $500. piece of cheap. The knife looks like a Oregon state blade. The camera maybe used for selfies which I don’t carry, but its a pretty good pack. Spencer is a Glock hater, don’t know why, but sounds like it. I have Rugers, Colts, and S&W’s, my edc is a Glock 26 w/light laser. Spencer, you may not know shit and even could be stupid, whatever, try to know your shit before you open your mouth!.

5. avatar tmm says:

When the 42/43 came out, knowing that the 26 was known as the baby Glock, I thought of new single stacks as the “infant Glock.”

6. avatar Jonnie says:

Wow; figured he would catch more ridicule over the rape whistle and blade sharpener. Curious as to why holster/ belt never shown as I’ve always believed it’s apart of the EDC load out.

7. avatar Spencer says:

It’s OK with me if some folks drool over cheesy plastic guns and get ripped off by the companies that manufacture them. But what bothers me is such dreck increasingly is becoming the norm in firearms production, which does affect me. For more on the topic, read this article from a source that knows a thing or two about it: http://www.chuckhawks.com/modern_low_quality_guns.html.

1. avatar frank says:

We get it, you’re a douchebag primadonna