Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Eric G

As Eric says, “This is (more or less) what I carry everyday. Of course I have other options but this concealed carry pistol is new so I carry it as much as possible. The whole set up is pretty comfortable and reliable.” And that’s the bottom line, no? See all of Eric’s gear at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

In some locations, that “Readyman Hostage Escape Survival Credit Card” is considered ‘Burglary Tools”…

1. avatar strych9 says:

Four states they can be considered burglary tools and one where they’re flat out illegal unless you’re a licensed locksmith, if I recall correctly.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

Only four? I doubt it.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Only four, Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio and Virginia consider picks potential burglary tools by law plus Tennessee where you must be licensed to possess them. I recalled it correctly.

Most states have no rules governing picks but a few like N. Dakota and Pennsylvania actually protect ownership/possession by statute. Local statutes may vary in those states which have no state laws on the subject.

When you travel with picks, as I sometimes do, you look these things up.

2. avatar Shire-man says:

Illegal to have strips of metal?
        That’s even funnier than illegal to have a metal box with a spring inside.
        As if a bunch of assclowns sit around contemplating the most ridiculous thing they can lock a person up for then seeing if they can get a group of certified retards on board with the legislation.

1. avatar Ing says:

I’m pretty sure that actually is how they do it.

2. avatar strych9 says:

How’s that Undercover work for you? My wife carries one in her boot sometimes.

3. avatar jlottmc says:

In Texas, possesion of pick set is charged as one level of offense lower than the intended offense. It is called possesion of burgarly implements. It is an affirmative defense to prosecution that the actor at the time had a locksmith license. How’s that for clearly ambigous?