“Why KIDS keep getting shot? Nigghas got no AIM”: Just Thought I’d Leave This Here (NSFW)

Well there’s something you don’t hear every day: kids are getting shot because gang bangers don’t practice good marksmanship.

The unidentified commentator in the video above doesn’t seem to understand that shooting someone isn’t easy. The best aimed bullets — including those fired legally — often go astray. Just ask the NYPD.

Which is why getting people not to shoot people is the best possible outcome — unless the person being shot poses an imminent credible threat of grievous bodily harm or death.

And yes, you need to know your target and what’s around it. But expecting gang bangers to respect that rule, to give a sh*t about shooting innocent bystanders, is some f*cked-up sh*t. Just sayin’ . . .

comments

1. avatar Joe says:

Excellent command of the English language. I’m 209 seconds:
    S#*%-17 times
    N-19 times
    F-29 times

1. avatar Red in CO says:

It’s just a different dialect; ain’t no different from hearing stuff like “ain’t” and “ya’ll” in the South.

1. avatar Merlin says:

Not exactly.

Saying “ain’t” and “y’all” to the wrong group won’t get you shot or beaten. It won’t get you censored from decent publications either.

1. avatar strych9 says:

This is not a universal truth. There are a lot of statements that start with “Ya’ll ain’t…” that will earn you a beat down.

Last time I witnessed someone say “Ya’ll n***as ain’t shit” the next sound was that can of whoopass getting cracked open.

2. avatar Marcus (Aurelius) Payne says:

So it was the “y’all” that triggered the beating?

3. avatar strych9 says:

I think it was the “ain’t” in the sentence.

I’m just guessing about that though. Either way, the point stands.

2. avatar barnbwt says:

Uh, no. It’s ‘pidgin English’ and is what results when someone learns a language without any education, formal or otherwise, is limited to a vocabulary of a hundred or so words, and fills the gaps of nuance with caveman grunts, gestures, filler words/slurs, and so on. It’s one step above those kids in the Soviet Ukrainian orphanage who had so little human interaction as infants they failed to develop brain organs needed for human emotions or language skills. I actually feel sad for guys like this, since even as little kids they never had a chance to get ahead because of the utter failure of their guardians to prepare them for civilization, same as I do the children of white trash who were suckled on Mountain Dew (literally).

3. avatar Wade says:

“ain’t” and “ya’ll” Believe it or not, those 2 words are actually Old English, and are more English than what is excepted as proper English now, so their is a difference. When Linguists go to study Old English they go to rural Appalachia because that is where it is still spoken. The shit most blacks are speaking these days is far removed from English.

My source for this is a College Professor.

4. avatar Big Bill says:

Well, bless his heart!

2. avatar barnbwt says:

I believe that qualifies as “ill,” at least from a technical standpoint.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Oh man… too perfect. Sure Shot by the Beastie Boys. Track 1 from the album Ill Communication.

3. avatar A Brit in TX says:

Apparently the English language is racist now:-

4. avatar Gutshot says:

It’s Ebonics. Cut them some @$!#*€£$!!! slack. $@!#%!

2. avatar Me says:

While listening to his rant I noticed a not so few english pronunciations slip out…he’s tryin too hard to be too hard.

3. avatar Stu in AZ says:

Planning a new YouTube channel.
    The premise is I’ll be reviewing and shooting guns (ofc) but always firing them sideways/gangsta style.
    Also will be sure to perform the requisite safety checks by pointing downrange and pulling the trigger until slide lock or malfunction, whichever comes first.
    What else should I incorporate?

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

Don’t forget to look down the barrel and do some test drivebys

2. avatar BLoving says:

Use plenty of Hi-points, Lorcins, Ravens -or if you’re feeling classy, Sigmas.
      And never, EVER wear your pants correctly.

1. avatar Marcus (Aurelius) Payne says:

“Lookin’ OG with u your pants on the ground.”

4. avatar samuraichatter says:

This is some Old Dirty Chinese Restaurant level sh*t right here

1. avatar barnbwt says:

City Wok?

2. avatar Jon in CO says:

WuTang in the draft!

3. avatar Weylon says:

RIP ODB

5. avatar Gov. William J Le Petomane says:

Well, from what I’ve heard, there’s a real shortage of gunn ranges in Chicago.

1. avatar uncommon_sense says:

You could not be more off the mark …

Chicago, the world’s largest open-air gun range!

6. avatar Jon in CO says:

Makes sense. Wise words from a place you might not expect it. Couldn’t really find anything he said to be incorrect. Good on him for at least making a half-ass attempt to do something.

7. avatar Tony says:

He actually stated the real problem in the video; “I grew around savages, was raised by savages”.

As a black man I find him to be an embarrassment, and the problem is that he is one among way too many.

1. avatar Dyspeptic Gunsmith says:

Upon hearing that, I found myself wondering whether he said that to explain his perspective, or to establish credibility with his audience.

1. avatar Tony says:

I’d say probably a bit of both

2. avatar Wiregrass says:

Hard to say. And yet Chelsea Clinton feels compelled to instruct an educated black man on the black condition (something that would get me labeled a bigot) because he used the word “immigrants” in reference to slaves. I find her an embarrassment.

8. avatar M J Johnson says:

Speaking as an older Black man: The “h” in the wrong place for Niggahs.

1. avatar Rob says:

There’s no H in the word. Come to think of it, there is no A either.
      They are what they are. Regardless of color.

9. avatar Hannibal says:

Plenty of “kids” are killed by people aiming at them.

Of course many of these same “kids” were doing the shooting the day before.

10. avatar Ddan says:

Well, they don’t practice at a public range because that would require a FOID card, for which most of these thugs are ineligible. And sufficient practice with a POS pot metal gat chambered in .40 is a kaboom waiting to happen.

11. avatar Mike says:

It is a shame that places like Chicago don’t offer firearms training and basic marksmanship classes for “bangers”. It certainly would cut down on gun violence.

1. avatar Mike J says:

Perhaps they should all go to Carlos Mencia’s Drive-by Shooting School.

The video above does validate my reaction to the No More Black Targets Movement, which was, “How the hell would they know that anybody’s using black targets?”

1. avatar jomo says:

Thanks. I spit Vitamin Water all over my monitor.

2. avatar Hannibal says:

uh oh, I see a place for you in Chicago if you want it… someone in the city government (and aldermen) would be willing to fund that.

12. avatar PATRON49IFT says:

I don’t claim to be the sharpest knife in the drawer but I’ve thought for some time now that the shootings in Chicago and other urban centers that mostly affect blacks are perfectly OK in the minds of many. Since the effect is to cull the population of the particularly violent folks in that black community, many don’t have a problem with it. The unfortunate side effect is the deaths of so many innocents who happen to be in the line of fire.

I think the fact there has not been a viable solution because it is black on black killings is particularly cruel and abhorrent for those who are trying to live there and have no option to leave. If it wasn’t OK then the mayor, city aldermen and other elected officials would address this in a meaningful way to bring it to an end. Since they don’t, they must be ok with it on some level.

You can bet your ass if it was white and/or rich kids being murdered in their homes, front porches and walking home from school those in charge (mayor, etc.)would move heaven and earth to fix the problem. The population would not stand for the complacency on display now.

1. avatar Tony says:

You are correct in more than one way. For the left that runs the city of Chicago, it is both the “soft bigotry of low expectations” as well as self perpetuating the victim mentality of the black community that insures that community remains a Democrat voting block.
      For the black community itself, it is a deep apathy to go along with the victim mentality I mentioned before.
      I once had another black man tell “we know N#@@*$ are going to kill each other, what we don’t need are these other races coming in here and killing us too”
      That kind of acceptance of members of your own community killing their fellow community members is perhaps the biggest tragedy of the situation in Chicago.

13. avatar ThomasR says:

Well, the reason that generally, “the white and rich kids” are not getting shot while out and about just minding their own business in public, is because the white and rich population that surrounds them has a much higher percentage of a two parent family, that actually teaches their kids to obey the law, to respect human life, to take responsibility for their lives, and teaches them to get a job that does not include being a career criminal.

In the end, these are just behaviors of successful people and cultures. Which is why the Asian population, (Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese in particular) demographically have a higher income than whites. They take these basic societal and cultural expectations and behaviors that determines success, and takes it to another level. They also have a higher percentage of business ownership and advanced degrees than the white population.

“White privilege” doesn’t seem to be an issue for this demographic. Actually, “whitey” could learn a lesson by being more “Asianey”. ☺

1. avatar Tony says:

“because the white and rich population that surrounds them has a much higher percentage of a two parent family, that actually teaches their kids to obey the law, to respect human life, to take responsibility for their lives, and teaches them to get a job that does not include being a career criminal.”

I was not raised in a “traditional” two parent family; I was raised by my mother, my grandmother, and my grandfather. All three of those people who raised me to obey the law, respect human life, take personal responsibility, and who raised me to go out and get a job, all had two things in common;
      A) They raised me in The Church, and
      B) They all believed in “spare the rod, spoil the child”

2. avatar Tony says:

A) They raised me in The Church, and
      B) They all believed in “spare the rod, spoil the child”

Even though I understand the importance of a two person family in raising a child, I believe that even a single parent, if they are strict on their child early, start teaching them early, and if they apply the rod early and often, when it is needed, stands a pretty good chance of raising a good child.
      That child should fear to do wrong because they know that punishment will come swiftly and painfully from that parent.
      A large portion of the blame for the problems we’re seeing today can be laid at the feet of the parent or parents.