Adele Lacks Muzzle Discipline! Just Thought I’d Leave This Here

I don’t suppose we can’t blame singer Adele for lacking muzzle discipline when firing a T-shirt gun into the audience. She is, after all, British. The chances that the pulchritudinous performer has handled a proper firearm are about the same as the odds that she’d sing Disco Inferno in concert. Still, I wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of a T-shirt fired point-blank from an airgun. The NERF marks have only just recently worn off. Know what I mean?

comments

Pulchritudinous? Really? If Adele is pulchritudinous, then Amy Schumer must be ravishing.

I think you meant “ponderous.”

1. avatar 16V says:

Porcine, pudgy, paunchy…

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

She has one helluva set of pipes on that ample frame.

If she ever learned how to sing she’d be incredible…

1. avatar AR says:

I might have gone with “Zaftig”.

2. avatar ORCON says:

Well now I can put a face to the name. Am I better off for it? No, but at least I know and knowing is half the battle.

3. avatar Slab Rankle says:

Amy Schumer is adorable.

She just needs a firm hand, a man to teach her what to do with her mouth besides talking and eating.

4. avatar jwtaylor says:

Helz naw. JDub likes a big girl. Adel is fine as heyel.
      Shumer is shaped like a pear and looks like she’s always trying to push out a fart.

2. avatar MiketheHopsFarmer says:

Considering today’s events the snark in the opening paragraph hits a sour note guys. I’m sure it was written and queued a while ago, but maybe do a content review when major world events happen? Any other day I’d laugh at it. Just not today. I walked that bridge with the Misses on vacation in October, so the post just feels icky, we’re better than that.
    PS from what I saw those Bobby’s put 3 center mass!

1. avatar 16V says:

Good god man. How in the hell do you possibly connect a plump pop-star launching t-shirts, to (yet another) Muslim invader doing what they do? Better not run a Benz ad on the anniversary of Diana’s death? I fear for the future of the UK, with something so trivial causing one to whinge. Stiff upper lip, eh?

1. avatar Bob Jones says:

Europe and the UK will be under Sharia Law within two decades. The muslim refugees are out-breeding the natives by more than 4 to 1. Cultural suicide at it’s worst.

1. avatar LarryinTX says:

The word “refugees” should be in quotes. ALWAYS!

3. avatar Me says:

such a nasty bitch, and no, not in a good way.

4. avatar CarlosT says:

I’d actually kinda like to hear her emo-ballad version of Disco Inferno.

1. avatar jwtaylor says:

I was thinking the same thing.

5. avatar Bob says:

Don’t do that. That high school childish nit picking.

For one, its just a T-shirt launcher, not a “firearm”.
    Two, its inherent design makes it 100% safe after the once fire.
    Three….

We’re better than this, stooping down to the snarky bottom of the barrel comment types that we so despise that the opposition does.
    example: “when Charlton Heston said from my cold dead hands, he didn’t have proper grip or control of the firearm, that is soooo irresponsible, how can he be their leader and be so careless…….”

Just….man please, don’t bring this place down to Yahoo news level…..

1. This. We probably shouldn’t be worrying about trigger finger control on those high capacity assault t-shirt launchers.

2. avatar Tony says:

I’m pretty sure it was meant to be humorous. You know it’s ok for gun owners to have a sense of humor. I think a lot of gun owners forget that this can also be a fun life style.
      It’s completely possible to prepare to defend against tyrannical government, prepare to defend against ravaging hordes of left wing paid thugs, prepare for your next 3 Gun, IDPA, or IPSC match and have fun all at the same time.
      This was meant to be one of those fun moments. I got a chuckle out of it.

6. avatar Rick the Bear (MA to NH) says:

It did appear that she had her finger off the trigger until she was ready to fire the shirt. Just sayin’.

1. avatar JJVP says:

It also looks like is a single shirt gun.

1. avatar Rick the Bear (MA to NH!!) says:

Fortunately is wasn’t a ghost T shirt gun and it didn’t have the shoulder thing that goes up. 8>)

7. avatar Brassporkchop says:

Her handlers use that to launch hams at her since the last guy lost a finger when he tried to feed her by hand.

8. avatar 7.62x54r says:

The first time I say a t-shirt gun was at Shea Stadium. Launched a shirt to the top tier. “Som’ bitch”, I said to myself. Don’t get in front of that.