Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Tracker

Not that’s a pocket gun. See everything Tracker’s packing at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

4 knives and half a pistol. Interesting.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

…and field notes, natch.

1. avatar jwm says:

Am I the only guy that makes it thru the day without field notes? When my job requires notes I use dollar store note pads and a bic stic.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

Me and everyone I work with need to take notes all the time and everyone uses the kind of pad that you can buy from Walmart, 3 for a dollar (pens are more diverse, but basically anything fairly cheap that has a ‘click’ point and not a cap). I’ve never seen “field notes” in any field I’ve ever been in.

I dunno, maybe a bunch of ecological engineers use em or something.

2. avatar Muzzle Device says:

Even four knives won’t make up for that gun. And two pens? I cannot imagine where this EDC would work.

3. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

I must think differently about knives than most of the people profiled here. I use my carry knife, the one in my Leatherman, only a little more often than my gun. Or is it infinitely more often? I am not sure. Maybe both?

4. avatar Phil in NYC says:

Field Notes are to keep track of Toadkiller Dog.

5. avatar cd carpeti says:

Four Knives, and THREE pens (OK – one is a PEN light), no ammo.

Geez

1. avatar David says:

Ammo is really not an issue if all you have is an NAA mini. Dropping the cylinder out to reload takes too long. New York reloading would be the way to go, although my NAA mini IS the NY reload.

6. avatar James69 says:

I’ve got one of these and don’t feel under gunned for bad breath defense.

7. avatar Nagurski says:

I’m wondering how exactly he carries everything. How can you comfortably carry all of that, but you wouldn’t be able to comfortably carry only one knife and an LCP instead of the NAA?

8. avatar Scoutino says:

More knives! Man, you need more knives!