Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Mark

As anyone who works in HR can tell you, human beings can be inexplicable creatures. Which may be why Mark has chosen that Walther MMS M2 as part of his gear compliment. See everything he totes at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Rokurota says:

Ah, the fabled Walther MMS, often mistaken for the PPS, except Walther fixed the melts in your hand problem.

1. avatar Frank in VA says:

funny

2. avatar dlj95118 says:

I had one of those Hallmark walnut pens:
    Loved it.
    Lent it.
    Lost it.

Bummer…*8(

3. avatar strych9 says:

An Invicta watch. Don’t see too many of those. Decent looking watches at a fair price.

1. avatar Frank in VA says:

Amazon sells a lot of Invictas. Most seem to be well reviewed by those who buy them there.

I’ve been eyeballing this one for an occasional use dress watch that won’t make me cry if I lose it or scratch it up.

1. avatar strych9 says:

I own an embarrassing number of watches including a couple Invictas. I got them for the same reason you just mentioned. I can wear them and they look good in situations that might be damn hard on a watch and I can do it without caring if they get destroyed.

They’re a decent watch that is reasonably durable and holds time pretty well and generally priced like a high end Casio or something. In my experience the waterproof feature on Invicta watches is pretty good too.

If you like one and it’s a good price I doubt you’ll be disappointed.

4. avatar Larry says:

Don’t ever say that on a watch forum…….

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Don’t ever say that on a watch forum…….”

Why is that?

(The definition of irony – The corporate HR man who packs a gun…)

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

EDIT – Mini cigars – I like the concept, but in execution they seem far harsher in flavor then that of the larger parent ‘gar, probably because they burn much hotter.

But they are nice when you don’t have the time for a full-size…

1. avatar strych9 says:

The larger gar bite too hard.