Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Justin Mullinix

You have to be equipped for just about anything when you’re an “evil overlord and button pusher.” As Lord Justin says, “Aside from my leather messenger bag with my non-defensive edc items, this is what I carry around on my body for defensive purposes.” See everything he carries at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. This is up there for one of the dumber ones.
    Throwing knives: check
    Baton: check
    Cheap 380: check
    Passport for some reason: check

Agent Neck Beard reporting for Mall Ninja Duty!

1. avatar Cknarf says:

Hey, now. The Bersa Thunder is a fantastic firearm. Great quality for the price.

1. avatar Chris75 says:

I got to agree with you on that. I have nothing but good things to say about Bersa.

2. I actually think Bersa is good for the money, I just thought his choice of gun was all too fitting as an International Man of Mystery lol.

1. avatar Cknarf says:

Bondin’ on a budget lmao.

3. avatar Paul says:

My Bersa 380 is more reliable than a much more expensive PPQ, due to the shallower feed ramp. It fits in my pocket, and is very accurate. I have hit pop cans offhand at 50 yards.

2. avatar Gov. William J Le Petomane says:

Passport for some reason: check

Forget having a lawyer on speed dial – just skip the country if you’re involved in a DGU!

3. avatar Frank in VA says:

You’re giving him a pass on the fingerless tactical gloves?

1. avatar pwrserge says:

Hey, the fingerless tactical gloves are a very useful thing. I use mine as a combination golf / shooting glove. They work great.

1. avatar Frank in VA says:

Alright, I’ll give you that. But do you carry them everywhere? I have to wonder if this guy is planning on ducking into an alley when trouble starts and coming out with the gloves on, a baton in one hand, the Bersa in the other, and a throwing knife in his teeth.

2. avatar Muzzle Device says:

Even worse, that’s a sub $20 flashlight.

This is more of a Strip Mall Ninja’s EDC.

1. avatar JoeinCT says:

My inlaws actually gave me one of those flashlights in my xmas stocking. (I’m 31 they’re sweet) For the money, that thing is as bright as the $250 Streamlight I have on the M&P I use for my house gun.

4. avatar Geoff PR says:

“This is up there for one of the dumber ones.”

You skipped the real clue, that he considers himself an “evil overlord”.

Actual Evil Overlords don’t take kindly to “button-pusher” posers…

🙂

1. avatar General Zod says:

Indeed…

5. I’ll just leave this two year old video here.

1. It’s frustrating that your video has down votes. Satire is lost on some I guess.

1. It is, some people thought it was all too real and that says something about the EDC crowd. In hindsight, I should be carrying another glock 26 around my neck in a mexican holster, a small fire extinguisher strapped to my leg, and two under arm knives.

The EDC meme pretty much died a few years ago on 4chan.

2. avatar Arc says:

Batman kit!

Passport isn’t even an “official” passport (yes, there are three different types)

1. avatar Anonymous says:

I have had all three and only the diplomatic one is worth anything. The official and regular are just good to id you as a prime target. At least the diplomatic lets you skip inspections.

3. avatar Simon says:

I wanted to take this seriously, but throwing knives as your EDC? Come on.

1. avatar Paul says:

Maybe just to pass the time. Some of my fondest memories as a Boy Scout involve launching my sheath knife at an unsuspecting log.

4. avatar Leo says:

Funniest one yet has mall ninja all over it

5. avatar Hannibal says:

Hopefully a joke

otherwise very, very sad.

1. avatar Paul says:

Sure, there’s a little extraneous crap in there, like the throwing knives. But the Bersa is a great little firearm, and the baton is great for those cases where a firearm is too much.

6. avatar Bohucka says:

…and the omnipresent Field Notes. As long as I live I’ll never understand the need for them.

1. avatar Paul says:

Because a plain spiral notebook won’t do?