Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – EDFX

You’d expect a father and pirate to carry something more like a flintlock and a cutlass rather than a GLOCK and a pocket folder, but we don’t judge. See everything EDFX is packing at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar CoastieGM says:

Clean, simple, and realistic.Though now what are all the people who complain about these gonna yell about.

1. avatar Muzzle Device says:

Two pens and no Field Notes. This guy is just posing as a Mall Ninja. He ain’t no real one. Probably just an average dude.

1. avatar KBonLI says:

I’m thinking nowadays with a smart phone you really don’t need a pen or paper. (Or even a watch)
        Although I admit I keep forgetting that I have an app for that

2. avatar Hannibal says:

Seriously, does TTAG have a policy of showing 1 ‘normal’ EDC and then finding the mall ninja one for the next day?

3. avatar Marco says:

I disagree. He should be shamed into adding a cutlass. I judge.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

In all fairness, it didn’t mention what *kind* of pirate he was.

A boring, everyday garden-variety bittorent media pirate, or a spit-on-the-hands and start slitting the throats type…

1. avatar Marco says:

So confession time.

I have far more blades than guns. And I definitely think the world would be a better place with normalization of sword carry. It would make all the sword fighting I’ve taken useful, as opposed to overkill vs. unarmed targets and useless against guns.

I’m a second amendment enthusiast baby, not a gun enthusiast. Bowies, macahuitl, chakram- I am panhoplophilic.

4. avatar slow says:

Ahoy mate, where’s your Buccaneers? On my Buccanhead.

1. avatar Ed says:

Under my buccanhat.

5. avatar That Guy says:

Love my Desantis SofTuk! It has been my exclusive IWB holster for the last ~5 years. It is cheap, comfortable, and light weight. Can’t beat it.