Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Chris

It doesn’t get much more comfortable than a Walther PPS in a Crossbreed MiniTuck. Check out all of Chris’s get at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Wordmahn says:

Wow, this dude has more pockets than I do. Nice little piece that PPK. I strongly considered one, but got a little Sig P939 9mm instead. Couldn’t be happier! Lighter, smaller, same capacity, and considerably more pop. Just can’t believe how good it feels and shoots even though it’s so light and small. Those PPKs are shooters too. I love the HK style mag release on those. Carry my little Siggy friend OWB under my untucked shirts here in balmy AZ. Perfect. People say it’s wrong but I mostly carry it safety off and hammer down on half cock. It’s safe, and it’s easy to thumb the hammer back on draw.

1. avatar Carrucan says:

239 or 938?

2. avatar Pablo says:

Just 1 reload? With 5 blades, a pair of scissors, and a flashlight with no spare batteries? Re prioritize and get back with me

1. avatar Vhyrus says:

Don’t question the man. He has to put rubber bands on his wallet to keep all the awesome in. That’s some serious class.

1. avatar million says:

those block teh RFIDs

2. avatar Bob Valdez says:

Must be those New tactical / survival rubber bands. ?

3. avatar Vhyrus says:

“It doesn’t get much more comfortable than a Walther PPS in a Crossbreed MiniTuck.”

Yes it does. How about ‘any gun at all open carried on a belt holster’?

1. avatar Ed says:

Agreed! I have the same EDC gun and when I first aquired it the only holster I could find left handed was a alien gear iwb. Fast forward to desantis getting leftie mini scabbard off backorder and I’ve never been happier! The difference is night and day. I buy the same holster for any pistol I have any intention of carrying. I bought the speed scabbard for my FNX as they don’t make the mini for the FNX. I’ll never buy holsters from anywhere else and gave up.on the IWB experiment….not for this droogie.

2. avatar Robert says:

Indeed, though the open carry part isn’t necessary, just an OWB holster.

I sincerely do not understand why so many people carry IWB. It is rarely truly necessary for concealment and is not comfortable, and requires pants that don’t fit.

3. avatar Snake (I'm still pissed about the dog getting killed) Plisskin says:

yeah…i’m an OWB guy myself. Walther PPS M1 in an L.A.G. Tactical. No problemo…..

4. avatar Ed says:

I carry the same pistol and Microtech and skelitool. The rest seems a bit overkill.

5. avatar David Sheward says:

I never really thought much about a wrist watch as a “defensive device” ? How’s that work?
    “Whoa …would you look at the time ….could you come back tomorrow to rob me ….my wife is going to kick my arse if I’m late for dinner….OK?

1. avatar jwm says:

It’s got a built in laser and a garrote wire. Don’t you even operate, bro?

6. avatar Robert says:

Needs more dangly things that clip on

1. avatar pcb_duffer says:

My first thought was “That’s a whole lot of battle rattle!” Too many things hanging off the belt loops for my taste, certainly.