Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Shawn Cowan

As Shawn says, this is “The stuff that usually tags along with me, Usually carried in a Maxpedition soft shoulder bag.” We wondered how he packed that drone. Check it all out at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Rokurota says:

Why?

2. “Yesh! Sheck out my shweet drone!” I renew my incredulity for the majority of these posts.

3. avatar Aaron Watson says:

I have that Sig’s brother as my EDC.

Not sure the pack drone could carry it, but worth a shot, I reckon…

4. avatar PROUD chicano says:

I’m not hating man cool get up. I too will one day EDC a drone in my vehicle one day. Right after my body camera. What model Porsche is it? My Cousin has a 911 he keeps it clean and the ladies love it. As for the firepower I would say you probably have enough to buy yourself some time in order to get outa dodge in most self defense situations.

5. avatar Bitchnuts says:

Can’t leave home without his drone.

Millennials.

6. avatar Bitchnuts says:

I wish TTAG would do something different, these EDCs got old a while ago.

1. avatar Carrucan says:

I like to see what other people carry, but I suspect these are this guy’s toys rather than any serious EDC. I pack an Elecraft KX1 and accouterment just about everywhere I go, but I would never blog about it. I might brag about the Sig in an EDC post though.

7. avatar Specialist38 says:

Does the drone tote the pistol for you?

Just sayin….that’d be some next gen stuff right there.

8. avatar Kapeltam says:

Quick calculation totals what he carries to be around $9000. That’s some serious cash.

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

Yeah, yet another 5K+ watch guy…

2. avatar strych9 says:

$750 a month if you accumulate it over a year. I have that much ink in my left arm which is far less useful than even his drone. Easily doable while saving for retirement if you make say, $60K a year post taxes and are single.

Everyone has their priorities. Apparently his involve toys and watches. Hobbies and past times are usually expensive but generally people don’t go out and buy everything all at once and don’t really consider the cost because it’s something they like. Pick three hobbies like skiing, backpack camping and diving and buy base gear for each you’re talking probably $20K by the time you’re done unless everything you buy is a Walmart special in which case, at least in the case of diving, you’re greatly shortening your life expectancy.

9. avatar Swarf says:

Dude has to remind himself what kind of car he drives.

10. avatar Tal says:

Man I want an OTF knife so bad. Fucking NC knife laws.

11. avatar jwm says:

Drones. For the tech savvy pervert.