Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Justin

Liberal gun club member Justin says, “This is my pocket dump on a typical day. I am usually not far from a locked safe with a firearm in it in most rooms of my home and in my vehicle.” Sounds prudent to us. Check out everything Justin totes at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Art out West says:

I like it when a “pocket dump” actually includes a pocket gun.

2. avatar Michael says:

Holster?

1. avatar Don says:

Sounds like he keeps his firearm in a locked safe, probably unloaded too. The one one in the photo must be a squirt gun. Don’t need no stinkin holster for that.
      Not sure how that qualifies as a pocket dump unless he has really big pockets.

1. avatar Justin says:

quick access safes around the house and in my vehicle. All loaded with spare mags. Rifles and other NFA firearms locked in the big safe. The P238 rides in a kydex OWB holster all day so that is the absolute minimum I have for personal defence during waking hours.

2. avatar Justin says:

Kydex OWB paddle holster at 15 degree cant.

3. avatar strych9 says:

A liberal who carries an out the front auto knife, pistol, Styer Aug, another MSR and a full tactical kit…

Something here doesn’t add up.

1. avatar Swarf says:

Your assumptions about your fellow human beings don’t add up.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Oh, well then, please do enlighten me.

You can start by telling me what assumptions you’re assuming I made and whether or not my OP was serious, in jest, a mixture of the two or perhaps merely an ironic musing.

2. avatar Justin says:

Hahah!

4. avatar HandyDan says:

I do like seeing a carry gun with some wear on it. It means it is actually carried. Not that there is anything wrong with keeping your guns nice, but the ones that are used as tools should look like tools.

5. avatar Chris says:

Hey, I recognize that knife. A Taiwan Lightning out-the-front automatic.

6. avatar Matt in SC says:

Got a P238 just like that as a Christmas present to myself. Like it so far but the trigger is a little heavier than I like. Hopefully it lightens up after some break in.
    Edit: Not just like that. The safety on mine is on the ‘correct’ side….

1. avatar Justin says:

I ditched the plastic trigger for an aluminium one and it is a little lighter and smoother.

7. avatar zoss says:

“Liberal gun club”?

Is that sort of like the Symbionese Liberation Army, Weather Underground, Red Army Faction (Baader Meinhof Gang), or the Marxist Black Panthers?

I’m sure leftists don’t have a problem with guns….. as long as THEY are the ones making the rules to ensure THEY are the ones with all the guns……

After all, “Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.”

Right?