Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Rick

screen-shot-2016-12-02-at-2-05-14-pm

Two nurses in two days! Yesterday it was Anthony and his Walther. Today, Rick presents his LC-9, another concealable choice for the healthcare professional who’s always prepared. Check out Rick’s gear at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small-3

comments

1. avatar Docduracoat says:

We see a lot of LC 9 pistols here
    They are popular as a concealed carry gun
    It is small and concealable
    I never liked the d a o trigger and this one is especially bad in my opinion
    As always, better to have a gun than no gun

Yeah, that trigger is more DOA than DAO, but despite that limitation it’s still a decent little gun.

2. avatar Rick the Bear (now in NH!!) says:

I finally switched to the LC9s. I’ll stick with that when OWB of my P239 isn’t practical.

2. avatar DaveM says:

Bought my LC9 just before it was taken off the CA approved list.
    I did read lots of positive reviews before purchase.
    When the LC9s with improved trigger trade in was offered I would have jumped on it except it was not on the CA approved list.
    While waiting 10 days to pick up the pistol I bought ammo, spare mags, Remora holster and mag pouch.
    It is a decent pistol, never had failures, wasn’t expecting a target pistol what I got was a belly gun at best.

3. avatar Michigunner says:

Rick needs to buy an LC9S. The changes that Ruger made make a gun that was previously awesome to carry but frustrating to shoot into a darn near perfect subcompact auto. Do it, Rick! It will change your life!

1. avatar Rick the Bear (now in NH!!) says:

I did. I did see a puddytat.

2. avatar former water walker says:

Anyone use the 9round magazine for the LC9s? It’s on a list of guns I may get and reviews are mixed on the extended mag. And I’m not sure anyone will see this…

1. avatar Rick the Bear (now in NH!!) says:

I’ve used them on the range, but they’re too long for pocket carry. I use the flat base mag in the gun and the finger grip mag for the spare.

4. avatar Loree says:

Yup, that’ll do it. You have my apiipcrateon.

5. The episode where Bart, Milhouse, and Martin buy Radioactive Man #1 together is a must view.As for the jeans, I think they could be fantastic if you tone down the rest of the outfit considerably.