Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Greg

Greg presents this as his “downsized” EDC set-up. That my be the first time anyone’s ever referred to the fo-tay caliber G23 as downsized. Check out everything Greg carries at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar Art out West says:

Glock 23 is smaller and more easily concealed than a Glock 22.

2. avatar TexTed says:

How is this a “pocket dump”? Does he carry that watch in his pocket? Or that Glock?

At least he’s got Field Notes.

1. avatar strych9 says:

How many times does it have to be explained that EDC covers everything that people carry and that TTAG just has an oddball name for their appropriation of posts from the EDC website?

I mean fuck, if you want to get all technical about it then “pocket dumps” shouldn’t cover anything that fits goes in a holster outside the pockets and every single one of them should prominently features some lint.

3. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

I recommend you buy a cell phone and carry that instead of those field notes.

4. avatar Kramer Robert says:

Glock 23 is my next purchase.

1. avatar Accur81 says:

I highly recommend it. The Lone Wolf .40 to 9mm conversion barrels can be purchased for about $109. Load up Glock 19 mags in the grip and you’re ready to shoot 9mm as well.

Or just enjoy .40 and stop worrying about the 9mm and .45 guys disparaging your caliber choice. My favorite .40 SD loads are the Winchester Ranger RA40T and the Federal HST 180s. A stainless or tungsten recoil spring upgrade is also nice. The stock recoil spring / guide rods in Glocks are pretty crappy.

5. avatar strych9 says:

If you took the cost of every “Field Notes” book in these things and added the price together you could have bought more than a few of these guys some decent watches.

6. avatar Docduracoat says:

Moar field notes!
    I bow down to our Glock overlords
    They dominate concealed carry!