Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Dan

As Dan says, “This is the system I walk out the door with everyday. The first 4 items are on my body everywhere but at work. The rest comes with me at appropriate times. Really, I’m hoping that The Truth About Guns throws this on their website under their customary ‘Pocket Dump of the Day’ title, and all the overly literal nerds complain that I can’t fit all of this in my pockets.” See everything Dan stuffs in his pockets at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar strych9 says:

Fatty Pocket Organizers and rain shell FTW!

Do you like that Falcon II? Not really my style but I’ve heard good things about that bag.

1. avatar HandyDan says:

The Falcon II had been pretty good for what I need it for. I was looking for something tough that I can throw around a bit. It doesn’t utilize space very efficiently for its size (I can’t fit very much else into it, maybe a couple of magazines and a tablet), but it works for me.

2. avatar Guardiano says:

What happened to the post about the Savage MSR?! I got the notification in my email, and when I clicked it was just a blank page. Can’t find it anywhere on the main blog either.

3. avatar MillerII says:

What holster do you use? I carry my PPQ in a TTGunleather iwb or a Bladetech own.

1. avatar HandyDan says:

Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. And a Dale Frick Horizontal mag holder. I’ve been pretty happy with that setup. I tried Alien Gear’s new mag holders, but went back to the Dale Frick.

4. avatar Katy says:

No interest in decrying his ability, or lack thereof, to pocket all his junk, but why is he carrying a beanie everyday?

It may not be Everyday Pocket Carry, but Everyday is a key word.

1. avatar strych9 says:

He lives in Michigan. Depending on where he lives in Michigan he could be using that beanie every day for up to seven months of the year. More if he goes camping.

2. avatar HandyDan says:

Facepalm. I make a post specifically to mock the people who find reason to criticize everything, and one still manages to hit me from an unexpected direction. And strych9 is pretty much correct, there are a lot of nights even up to mid summer where a beanie is called for where I am.

1. avatar strych9 says: