Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Stewart Vardaman

15803bf7165985_1

Stewart likes to pick and choose from the gear you see here. He says, “I don’t carry them all all of the time – I skip the knife if I carry the baton, I skip knife or baton if I carry a pistol.” See it all at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar Jake Rogers says:

Some people are borderline retarded. A knife is a tool first and a weapon second. It’s almost like most of these folks have no real concept of what self preservation is and view the items that they carry purely as accessories. Just my 2 cents.

1. avatar Cliff H says:

Rule # 9: ALWAYS carry a knife. – Leroy Jethro GIbbs.

1. avatar MichaelinPA says:

3 watches every day…right…

1. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

No kidding, is he the Train Man from Matrix Revolutions?

2. avatar Tile Floor says:

I carry a baton every day for my PD job. I’ve only used it to smash out windows and when I was surrounded in a 1500 person riot. Other than that its pretty much useless.

1. avatar Hannibal says:

Yup. And the one time I tried to smash a window it bounced back and almost brained me (windows are tougher than you think!) so now I carry a window-breaker nub on my knife.

3. avatar Binder says:

If I dumped out everything I sometimes carry, it would look like a Mad Max Pocket Dump

I don’t always carry a baton, but when I do, I carry a Smith & Wesson.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

5. avatar Hannibal says:

Carrying a baton as an everyday item (as opposed to a security gig, etc) is dumb and downright dangerous if you don’t have training (physical and legal) in it’s use. Doubly silly if you’re trying to do all of this concealed.

I will say that the knife he carries is especially good for the low price, though.

6. avatar Rokurota says:

Two backup watches. No backup magazines.