Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Matt F

1581d1fd8a936d

When you carry good gear, it seems that everyone’s wants to check it out. See what Matt has at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small-3

comments

1. avatar Tex300BLK says:

“When you carry good gear, it seems that everyone’s wants to check it out.”

LOL, so why are like 80% of these on here?

2. avatar LarryinTX says:

OK, you got me. How ’bout giving that cute doggie a scratch on the ear for me?

3. avatar bLoving says:

Nice doggie….
    Easy…
    Just checking out what’s in your master’s pockets…
    Gotta love a good canine photobomb!

4. avatar Geoff PR says:

Is that the dog’s front or his rear…?

5. avatar Justin Case says:

OK, maybe this is a dumb question but do non-smokers actually bother to carry a Zippo? i mean, great lighters and all but I haven’t carried mine since I quit carrying cigarettes almost 10 years ago. So shouldn’t a true “pocket dump” include cigarettes/cigars/pipe/ or maybe just (ahem) rolling papers and um, tinder?
    Obviously, anyone who lives in a place resembling a frozen tundra gets a pass.

1. avatar jwm says:

I carried my zippo for years after I quit smoking. Nervous habit, played with it to occupy my hands. Then in the breakroom at work one of the fellows that never knew me as a smoker asked why I carried the lighter.

He got a puzzled look on his face when I told him I never knew when I might have to burn a hootch down.

Different generation. different experiences.

2. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

I don’t think it even IS a good lighter. They’re leaky and smelly.

As a non-smoker in a temperate clime, the ability to create fire never comes in handy.

6. avatar Docduracoat says:

Another Glock!
    This time a 19
    In my opinion a little big for concealed carry, but you get 15 rounds of 9 mm goodness and all your fingers on the grip
    it’s smaller than a Glock 17
    And the SEALs use it
    Just be extra careful pulling that trigger when you field strip it!