Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – JonBond

157f949b2064b3_1

Bond. JonBond. Who says he’s an investigator. Of what, we don’t really know. But you can investigate his gear at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small-3

comments

1. avatar Binder says:

Kind of call BS. Both pistols are IWB with the same cant. Now I know you can carry appendix and 3 o’clock at the same time, but really….

1. avatar The Gray Poseur says:

There really aren’t any hard and fast rules as to which items/gear can be shown in the picture.

Those Microtech automatics are worth every expensive penny.

1. avatar strych9 says:

As long as they’re legal in your state. Somewhere on the order of 16 states ban or heavily restrict the carrying of an automatic knife.

1. avatar Jon in CO says:

Colorado is one of them. I really wish I could carry an Infidel. I love benchmade autos.

2. avatar strych9 says:

Yeah, there’s a really cool knife shop in Estes Park, whenever I pass through I consider picking one up because they don’t care.

The problem is that LEO’s do. When Colorado says “active duty” they mean it, and if my friend’s experience is anything to go buy they don’t even include reservists as being “active duty”.

3. avatar Tal says:

I can carry one but not concealed. Stupid and a pain in the ass. Shame as I’d love one.

4. avatar strych9 says:

Tal does using a pocket clip count as not concealed in your neck of the woods?

I just ask because in NYC a pocket clip is considered OCing a knife and illegal.

2. avatar AJ187 says:

The Ultratechs feel like expensive letter openers to me. If you want a microtech I recommend the Combat Troodons. A lot thicker and robust.

2. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Very, VERY fashionable pocket dump.

Does he coordinate his clothes to color match his pocket items?

3. avatar TheOtherDavid says:

If he’s investigating 80s rockers, he’d be Jon Bond Jovi?

(Rimshot)

I like the pistol choices, but I too am curious about carry location. I’ll do the Glock appendix IWB, but the LCP is on my offside IWB.