BREAKING: Kim Kardashian Robbed at Gunpoint in French Hotel Room by Fake Cops

screen-shot-2016-10-02-at-11-45-19-pm-900x594

“Kim Kardashian West was held at gunpoint in her Paris hotel room Sunday night,” cnn.com reports. ‘Kim Kardashian West was held up at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel room this evening, by two armed masked men dressed as police officers. She is badly shaken but physically unharmed,’ her spokesperson said. Kardashian West is currently overseas for Paris Fashion Week along with her mother, Kris Jenner, and sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner.”

You may recall that Ms. Kardashian favors gun control; famously Tweeting her desire for civilian disarmament back in August 2015. More recently, the reality star endorsed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton citing the nominee’s stance on abortion and gun control. This despite the fact that the Divine Ms. K’s not averse to a little on-camera range time and Instagram gun boasting.

I mention all this because Mrs. West was unarmed in Paris at the time of the attack. Both KK’s and the hotel’s [presumably armed] bodyguards were either fooled by les faux flics or out for an aperitif. We shall see whether being defenseless in the face of armed bad guys creates what TTAG commentator fiun dagner (below) called a “come to Sam Colt” moment.

Probably yes, the hotel burglary will make the raven-haired, famous-for-being-famous famous person more likely to keep and bear arms, personally. But I doubt the attacks will change her mind politically. Gun control is a fundamentally elitist position. What could be more important to the Kardashian brand than elitism? Maintaining this “if I were you I’d want to be me too — but you’re not and never will be” anti-gun rights gestalt is as natural to KK as breathing.

Anyway, no matter how Kim Kardashian assimilates the armed robbery, it will no doubt increase her public profile — if such a thing is even possible. We can only hope that the cameras that glom onto her like ramora eels caught all the action. You know, to expose the futility of civilian disarmament Ms. Kardashian favors but doesn’t practice.

comments

1. avatar Matt in FL says:

“It’s as if everything I knew to be true was false.”

(She didn’t actually say that.)

1. avatar barnbwt says:

Ryan Lochte, plus she is an (attention) whore, equals this is as fake as everything else about her

1. avatar Sunshine_Shooter says:

No need for the “(attention)”, she literally got famous for being in a sex tape. The term ‘whore’ kind of applies.

1. avatar barnbwt says:

Some whores are discreet, some drama queens don’t sleep around. Mrs. West is clearly neither (hence the parentheses)

2. avatar David Keith says:

Amen.

2. avatar The Ladder Man says:

Who the fvck is Kim Kardashian?

3. avatar Stuki Moi says:

If “everything I knew to be true was false,” but “I never knew anything,” does it even matter?

4. avatar helen sabin says:

This is a phony robbery – insurance scam??

1. avatar Penny says:

I agree, what a fake scam and it’s actually taking up news reporting time … ??? ugh

5. avatar Henry Bowman says:

It was a rapeugee that did this…

2. avatar Captain O says:

I know it is a bit of schadenfreude, but this little strumpet suffered on the the mildest of indignity in comparison with the rest of the people that are suffering from those agitators in the Black Lives Matter riots.

Tough s#!t, baby!

3. FLAMES DELETED

btw: Where were her ARMED bodyguards?

1. avatar helen sabin says:

GUARDS??? WHAT GUARDS. THIS IS PHONY. IS SHE HURTING FOR MONEY??

4. avatar fiun dagner says:

so wait the woman who doesn’t want you or i to have a gun for personal defense but is surrounded by armed guards 24 7 and was in one of the most firearms restrictive nations in the world managed to get robbed at gunpoint. Wonder if she’ll have a come to Sam Colt moment or if She will just use it as a call for more restrictive gun control in the United States

1. avatar 2004done says:

Can I have a few moments to ponder whether being robbed-at-gun-point will make her more or less ‘elitist’ in her elitist gun control views? (I am assuming the robbers weren’t really “police”) Time’s up! My vote is “have to keep guns away from the proletariat peasants.” While “Logic” was derived from old french, it’s use is no longer considered chic.

2. avatar tiger says:

Most bodyguards are not permited to pack arms unchecked worldwide as 007 seems to do. Nor is drawing down on a French speaking “maybe cop” a great idea. Cops in many nations are masked regularly. So, overall not the best set of options. The hotel must have thought them real enough to let them upstairs?

1. avatar Brick says:

Personal security can apply for a provo carry license during a short stay in France. But it’s may-issue.

1. avatar Stuki Moi says:

This being France (and a hotel to boot….), “May Issue” relates to which services Mrs. West is willing to offer high ranking officials of the state….

2. avatar Art out West says:

007 is not a “bodyguard”. He is a secret agent of her Majesty, and is “licensed to kill”. He is also a fictional character. There are a lot of unrealistic things in movies.

5. avatar TruthTellers says:

The gun probably wasn’t even real. Of course, in such a situation you don’t think of such things and just give the robbers what they want.

1. avatar Gunsplain says:

since your gun says “replica” on the slide, and mine says “Desert Eagle point-five-oh”

2. avatar tdiinva (Now in Wisconsin) says:

I agree about the gun but for different reasons. I am going with those who think this was a hoax or scam, assuming that an actual “robbery” took place.

Of this was a real robbery the guns would have been real. The French underworld is as well armed as ours is. Kardashian is known to have bodyguards and it would be rather stupid to show up with a game gun.

6. avatar Marcus (Aurelius) Payne says:

Will that’s the sign that I need to put the phone down and go to sleep.

1. avatar CarlosT says:

Succinct.

1. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

And I would add, very well said!

7. avatar Freeheel says:

Kim who?

8. avatar B Mead says:

But this can’t be true! They banned guns over there, so they never have any crime or violence whatsoever! Telling lies TTAG, for shame!

1. avatar 2004done says:

I’m taking TTAG from my ‘favored correspondents’ list (and placing them on my ‘most favored’ list). (By the way, my former senator is running for “Liar-In-Chief,” * so I can assure you she will be, if she wins.)
      ^ NOT the official title of her aspiration, just the effective one if she wins.

9. avatar Hannibal says:

I don’t care if she’s anti-gun, I won’t care if she becomes pro-gun. She’s not important enough either way.

1. avatar Renner says:

If I were an attention w****, I would stage a fake cop armed robbery if my twitter followers started to drop off. I would use this particular story because it worked so well for Mr. Lochte. Just saying what I would do, not implying anything in this case.

Then again, I’d be armed.

10. avatar tiger says:

Glad to hear there was no injuries to Mrs. West or her party. The control opinions become a mute issue overseas. Hope the crooks are found soon.

1. avatar 2004done says:

If a moot issue overseas, why would the anti-Constitution crowd loft their ineffective policies over ours? (or are you saying the robbers WERE Police, because only Police can have weapons?). I personally only care about her as much as she cares about ‘we proles.’

1. avatar tiger says:

Point was that France is not the USA. Different rules and culture.

11. avatar JohnnyL says:

CNN is reporting she was ‘tied up’ at gunpoint in Paris apartment and robbed of ‘$11MILLION’ in jewellery by two armed men dressed as cops !!! Another publicity stunt? Surprised she didn’t snapchat the whole thing. LOL

1. avatar John L. says:

Given that valuation, and both her and the hotel’s guards were either duped or not there? This actually sounds more like an insurance scam.

12. avatar Rodd H says:

Gentlemen
    Aside from the Kartrashian bashing the article misses a larger point. This happened in. France, they have no 2nd amendment , no right to bear arms. The article should have slanted as this is the future of our own country should “she” get elected. Similar to Californistan Ms K’s home state

13. avatar Ragnarredbeard says:

I smell hoax. Probably done for the TV show.

1. avatar barnbwt says:

Cosplay gone bad, wait for video (maybe she’s gunning for ‘rape victim’ social status). Jaded, but everything about her is fake so why not this?

14. avatar Naz says:

What would have happened if she had a gun?

1. avatar Anonymous says:

What actually happened in the hotel that they aren’t telling us? Is there going to be a new video released?

15. avatar Anonymous says:

We shall see whether being defenseless in the face of armed bad guys creates what TTAG commentator fiun dagner (below) called a “come to Sam Colt” moment.

Yea… that’s not going to happen. She is going to double down for more victimhood. Not for herself of course – she can hire armed guards for that – but for all the little people.

16. avatar Steve says:

If they have body guards, call them out as pro-gun. Us poor folks save the few bucks (OK sometimes a bunch more to to buy one or more weapons for self-defense and probably training. These folks buy the bodies with the gun. Put a big headline out there. [Breaking News (name) comes out as Pro-gun).

1. avatar 2004done says:

obamao … pro-gun
      schumer … pro-gun
      pelosi … pro-gun
      boxer … pro-gun
      HCI … pro-gun
      BLM … pro-gun
      CHI … pro-gun
      NYC … pro-gun
      Wash DC … pro-gun
      LA … pro-gun
      DNC … pro-gun
      HRC … pro-gun
      et alia
      That’s easier than I thought, Thanks! (but I don’t expect any justice from those areas, or people)

17. avatar gs650g says:

16 m payday!

18. avatar Wade says:

Solid advice right here.

19. avatar Andrew Lias says:

France can keep her. Whether or not this is insurance fraud or not is another story for another day for someone who cares. It would be interesting to see if her money could get her undone from it though.

20. avatar AR says:

Kenny Anderson (hoops) was held up for $125K in Ju-Ray that was on his person (whilst driving his Bentley) in the early 90’s.

21. avatar Smitty says:

I smell a huge insurance scam. There is no reality to these people they are the core of the rotten apple America is becoming.

22. avatar Geoff PR says:

Zero point zero-zero percent sympathy for that waste of viable protoplasm…

23. avatar Joe R. says:

They tied her up and only took $10M in jewelry? That’s an inside job/insurance claim.

24. avatar Jonathan - Houston says:

Fake fake fake

25. avatar Bungameng says:

Given that the Charlie Hebdo chief editor’s application for CC permit went unanswered despite him being on top of Al Qaeda Death List, receiving death threats daily and having been already attacked in the past (while being member of police sport shooting club and owning several firearms), I very much doubt that her bodyguard could have been armed in France.

Even if she traveled to the most gun friendly country in Europe – the Czech Republic – she would need to either (a) hire someone with a local CC license, (b) get someone from the embassy with diplomatic papers and a gun or (c) be given plainclothed police officer for protection. Even here here a US bodyguard could not pack heat without Czech license… legally.

1. avatar tdiinva (Now in Wisconsin) says:

The Kardashians have money and they aren’t as stupid as they play on TV. She can hire locals.

1. avatar Naz says:

If Colombian drug Lords can be armed in a restaurant thwarting a coordinated terrorist attack in one of the four locations under attack in Paris, the KKK (Kim, Kloe, Kourtney) could smuggle guns stuffed up their ample asses.

However, if someone is pointing a gun at my head, I’m letting them have my jewelry and waiting to get a claim check from my insurance company while my concealed carry weapon stays firmly concealed, if if my jewels were not insured I would not put up a fight for them if I was convinced all they wanted was the diamonds.

26. avatar BDub says:

Um, are we even sure this isn’t an attention-seeking celeb taking her cues from recent olympic escapades?

27. avatar Jp says:

Could honestly can less. She’s a worthless pos, just like that idiot she married. The whole lot of them, Kardashian Jenner and west just need to disappear. And stay there.

28. avatar Geoff PR says:

You can’t swing a dead cat and not hit a Kardashian…

29. avatar Wiregrass says:

Hoax or no hoax, real guns or fake guns, real cops or fake cops, a skank is still a skank.

30. avatar Jeff M says:

Ban Kim Kardashian

31. avatar Donimator says:

There’s some serious irony here – a totally fake persona jacked by totally fake cops.

32. avatar Libertarian says:

No bodyguards ore leosa personal protection for hypocrites !!

33. avatar Gunr says:

If you know who, or what Kim Kardashian is, your wathching too much TV.

34. So now TTAG mods are protecting Kardashians and deleting comments mocking those anti-2nd Amendment STD-ridden sluts? Why should anyone even come here?

1. avatar tiger says:

You just don’t get it? Based on the screen name alone, the tone deafness is full. You give gun owners a bad name. So feel free to move on.

35. avatar Igor says:

I would leave a comment about the Kar-trashians, but the wording I would use would be censored and any use of non-lethal language would be insincere. I also noticed that there was no mention of a sexual assault during the alleged robbery ! I guess they were aware of whom/what with she associates!

36. avatar Piet Padkos says:

This fucking tart’s nonsense has been shown on the national news for the past 12 hours.

The news, where you hear about the things affecting the world around you.

Fuck, it’s like the day people flooded my WhatsApp to let me know that Bruce discovered the joys of vaginas.

Unless you’re going to report her falling into a wood chipper, at gunpoint, we don’t want to hear about it.

M’kay?

37. avatar David Keith says:

Who gives a rat’s ass what was stolen from her or what she thinks.

38. avatar John Dennis says:

If she was beheaded, now, that’d really be entertaining.

39. avatar Dan says:

Maybe this was an ‘inside job’ for the insurance, maybe not.
    And I certainly would not make an automatic assumption
    that the robbers were FAKE LEO. It’s just as possible they
    were the real deal. Chitcago, NOLA, NYC etc. don’t have
    monopolies on crooked cops.