Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Gaige Schoonover

157ed75b92cfa6_1

As you might have guessed, Gaige is police officer. And this looks to be what an Ohio LEO carries when he’s off duty. Check out everything he’s packing at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar When Cocoa Meets Coffee says:

Where are the throwdown(s)?

1. avatar Adub says:

That’s in the second pocket dump. 😉

2. avatar Specialist38 says:

Seeing the shades remind me of the old John Byner skit on his show about a state trooper. May be too old for most here to rember.

Nice to see a single stack.

3. avatar McBell says:

URL to everyday carry is broken.

1. avatar Vanbulance says:

You are absolutely right, but if you’d like to see it til it is fixed, click the picture.

He needs mirror sunglasses for the full Boss Godfrey look.

1. avatar SHAWN Shipstad says:

He makes barney (MRFD) look like a swat team. pathetic.

5. avatar ButtHurtz says:

I hope not anywhere in East Ohio.

I mean, a Sig… really?

1. avatar Hayabusa says:

What’s wrong with a SIG?

1. avatar ButtHurtz says:

American,

Ruger or go home!

1. avatar FedUp says:

Bill Ruger wasn’t exactly what I’d call 100% American, but he’s dead now, so I’ll let that go.

My P938 was made in USA, and I appreciate the quality enough to have willingly paid twice what a LC9 would have cost me.

2. avatar Hayabusa says:

Huh… You’d probably really hate me then. I carry a SIG for work and a Glock off-duty.

2. avatar FedUp says:

Hey, I resemble that remark. I carry a P938 also.
      What’s wrong with carrying an updated Colt Mustang in 9×19 instead of 9×17?

6. avatar Marcus (Aurelius) Payne says:

Love that knife. If anyone wants a ZT at a discount, the factory sale is coming up. There will be blemished models available online for about 40% off the normal price, our if you’re in Oregon attend yourself and avoid the markup.

7. avatar Darkwing says:

And where the frell is his back up clip?? I carry a GP 100 and 4 speed loaders. These people that carry auto’s and no back up clips, you are really making a royal mistake.

1. avatar pwrserge says:

Because most of us have almost as much ammunition in a single magazine as you do in your speed loaders. A magazine failure is so rare that it’s not ever really worth considering.

2. avatar sgtmango333 says:

I’m guessing the reason he doesn’t carry a backup “clip” is because he’d have no way of using said “clip” unless pistol ammo now comes that way. To my knowledge, no model of Sig handguns feature a toploading feature to take advantage of clipped ammo. I do, however, see a spare magazine for his auto loader.

3. avatar tsbhoa.p.jr says:

if you meant magazine, it’s there front and center. he already has a mag seated. same mention was made last p938 dump.
      i notice there are always a few more comments when a p938 is displayed.

8. I notice in all these pocket dumps, the guns are laying flat. But I see guns displayed all the time with a pen or short dowel inserted in the trigger guard to prop the gun up. As if that makes the gun more visible. I think this is a stupid way to display a gun and wondered why so many people do it. I’m not the only one wondering.

1. avatar A Brit in TX says:

A good question, my guess is it’s for artistic reasons. If there is a little space between the object and the background, and you use a wide aperture, it’s possible to get the ‘bokeh’ effect whereby the object is focused and the background is pleasingly blurred.

Not that this is usually possible with a cellphone camera, one would need a DLSR running aperture priority mode.

1. Then prop the gun against a block obscured by the slide because a Sharpie wedged in the trigger guard has little if any artistic value.
        Same idiots will criticize Glock owners for having to press the trigger to field strip it then they wedge a foreign object against their XD trigger.

9. avatar Vinny says: