Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Swarf

157ef5a5014cd5_2

Swarf’s a man of many moods. He says this about his EDC, “It changes, depending on mood, clothes, weather, work situation, phase of the moon, Putin’s location, my dog’s tone of voice…” Check out what he’s carrying here at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar Geoff PR says:

“Swerve a man of many moods.”

Swarf swerves a man of many moods?

This pocket dump shows a man clearly optimally operating operationally…

2. avatar Sean in Tampa says:

I thought the point of the LCP was to be able to pocket it or deep conceal it..

1. avatar Curtis in IL says:

Thin, light pistols like the LCP are more comfortable in an IWB holster than thick, heavy pistols. The pocket carry option is just a bonus.

1. avatar Planet_Federal_Way_Twax_City says:

Anyone else get that shooting pain from IWB g19 carry? Haven’t shot myself but I think I have “Glock Leg” light. The 43 takes care of that problem. And is good for when I explain to people that I’m compensating for my small gun by carrying a large penis.

2. avatar Frank in VA says:

I spy a laser on that LCP. Lasermax?

3. avatar Curtis in IL says:

If he ever needs to open a beer in the dark, he’s prepared!

1. avatar Swarf says:

That’s actually a mini-pry bar (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01LWYXZS0/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1476733278&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=small+stainless+steel+pry+bar&dpPl=1&dpID=416U4Azx9bL&ref=plSrch). Comes in handy.

Also, the flashlight isn’t the S1 Baton, it’s the Olight i3E (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B017R560VI/ref=mp_s_a_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1476733681&sr=8-15-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=olight%2Bi3&psc=1&smid=A3E6E1V9X0VZ5Q&th=1). Incredible little light for the money.

I only clip on the pouch with the big light and SOG while at work along with the work keys. Don’t really need it outside of there.

4. avatar TheOtherDavid says:

Usually a Glock 26 or a Springfield XDM in 45 for me, but I took the Ruger LCP and the LC 9S Pro to the range this weekend, a great reminder of how beautifully those Rugers shoot.

5. avatar Sian says:

<3 Leatherman Squirt

6. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

That’s some funny stuff.

7. avatar Crowbar says:

I like the Kershaw knife selection. I have several (along with CRKT, Cold Steel, etc.) Kershaws. They hold an edge well and they aren’t several hundred dollars each.

1. avatar Swarf says:

Kershaw is kind of the Ruger of knives.

1. avatar Planet_Federal_Way_Twax_City says:

Dude, I love your screen name. It always makes me think of my swarf bucket and all the useful blocks of metal out there now that those pesky chips are out. +1 on that Kershaw, even bought all my friends some.

8. avatar Frank in VA says:

I spy a laser on that LCP. Lasermax?

9. avatar Darkwing says:

And where is the extra clip. I see this with all auto, no one carries an extra clip.

1. avatar Scoutino says:

There is a clip on his knife. If you meant magazine, it’s right under the pistol.

10. avatar dp says:

He’s got some huge pockets.