Everyday Carry Pocket Carry of the Day – Arbn0321

157f6ffa33a5c4_1

There aren’t many better-carrying guns than JMB’s 1911. While many choose a commander-sized model to cut some length and weight, Arbn0321 isn’t amongst ’em. See everything he carries at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small-3

comments

1. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

Only one knife and a real gun. Crazy.

2. avatar Nach0z says:

Wilson mags for days

3. avatar strych9 says:

Cool watch at a good price. Nice pistol, works well and doesn’t come with a retarded price tag. (I still wouldn’t rock it for EDC but hey, to each their own. My bias against the 1911 isn’t a secret.)

I like how he has the preamble to the Constitution up on his phone as well.

4. avatar William A. Wessels says:

I hope he wears suspenders, or his pans are gonna be around his ankles with all that stuff. Actually other than the 1911 and the mags I actually carry more.

1. avatar SouthernPhantom says:

A good stiff belt is enough to hold a full-size 1911 for me, no suspenders necessary.

1. avatar strych9 says:

Doesn’t even need to be stiff. I’ve been rocking a Bison Designs Last Chance belt for years. It’s really well broken in and still holds my gun perfectly fine.

5. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Jeez, I feel like an obvious carrier when I have an LCP in my pocket. How do you do it?

Or do you just not care? 😀

1. avatar strych9 says:

No one notices IWB unless they’re looking for it. Unless they do it too they’re not looking.

In fact, in my experience 90-95% of people don’t notice open carry.

1. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

I feel okay (but not great…) IWB carrying a GLOCK 19 or a snub, as long as I don’t lean over.

For discrete situations I got a Ruger LCP for pocket carry. It works okay in a cargo pocket, but in the front pocket looks like an obvious gun.

I might just be too fat to pocket carry.

1. avatar strych9 says:

The law here in Colorado says that schools cannot ban CCW. That means they can’t use the force of law to have you arrested.

However, school policy can have you thrown out of school for breaking the “honor code” and guns break the honor code. I carry IWB every day, full sized USP. 45 tactical and no one has ever noticed.

That said… every body style is different. I can get away with what other’s can’t and they can get away with what I can’t.

2. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

I carry a full size gun with a 6″ barrel and a reflex sight OWB at 4 o’clock. Even under a a fairly light unbuttoned covering shirt almost no one (though I would guess that the police occasionally do) ever seems to notice. More surprisingly, I know a guy (and had for many years) who carries a 92F the same way and I didn’t notice he carried until after we told each other while talking about guns and self defense. I never guessed what his bulge was because for some reason I thought he was a progressive.

6. avatar Gunsplain says:

… So where’s the holster?

1. avatar derek says:

his HAND is the holster 🙂

7. avatar Chris says:

there are about a jillion “better carrying” guns than a freaking full size 1911, come on

1. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

Every EDC I have had since I started carrying in ’95 has been larger than the one before. A full size 1911 looks like as good a choice as any to me now.

8. avatar Holdfast says:

Could this be the EDC of an Airborne Infantry Marine?

9. avatar Zack says:

Kershaw Shuffle is a great little knife. I have seven of them floating around the house. Only 15 bucks too.