The 2016 Texas Firearms Festival is Bigger and Better Than Ever. Come and Shoot It!

unspecified_1

(sponsored content) The 2016 Texas Firearms Festival is bigger and better than ever. Literally. We’ve opened four new shooting bays and added a 14-position pistol bay. All four shotgun fields are open for business this year, featuring Benelli, Remington, Wilson Combat, and SAUER scatterguns. Click here for list of exhibitors.

That doesn’t include the Texas Firearms Festival’s expanded Retail Village, hang time with gun rights groups at their stands, and Austin’s finest food trucks. Or all the world-class restaurants, bars, nightclubs and family-friendly attractions Austin has to offer.

What more do you need to know to buy your tickets to the 2016 Texas Firearms Festival? Click here for our website. Click here to buy your tickets. To keep line lengths short, tickets are strictly limited, and there’s a little over a month left before the Festival. To avoid disappointment, buy yours today! It’s the right thing to do.

comments

1. avatar Scoutino says:

I have been thinking about driving there from Chicago area. Anybody interested in taking a ride with me? I can take up to 10 people with me in my Transit 350 12 person van. 🙂

1. avatar Cliff H says:

Need to re-paint that van to say, “Free ammo!”

1. avatar Scoutino says:

Close 🙂 Bit more like this:
          I”m not luring anyone in, but if they want to give me brass and lead instead of gas money we can talk.

2. avatar Hannibal says:

(BR)ass and (L)ead, right?

3. avatar Scoutino says:

Hannibal, you have very dirty mind. I like you!

2. avatar John in CT says:

I wish I could. I’m moving to Houston in Nov, and going there to scope out apartments next week- a third trip in between the two dates is beyond my finances.

2017 though, I’ll definitely be there.

3. avatar Cliff H says:

I might also suggest researching local (unconstitutional) regulations and whenever possible open carrying (appropriate) armament around town. I suspect RF could give some pointers on this.