After years of fielding what I’d guess would be many hundreds if not thousands of requests for a Vector in 10mm Auto, KRISS is coming through. Delivery of 10mm Vectors in pistol, carbine, SBR, and SMG flavors has already begun.
In fact, a few days ago TTAG received the one seen above. Expect a full review in October. And, yes, I’ve been informed that extended GLOCK 20 magazines will be available through KRISS soon enough. For now, KRISS USA’s press release follows:
KRISS Vector GEN II Now Available in 10mm
KRISS USA is now shipping the KRISS Vector pistol, short barreled rifle, carbine, and submachine gun, chambered in 10mm.
September 23, 2016 – Chesapeake, Virginia, USA – KRISS USA, an innovative designer and manufacturer of small arms, has begun delivery of the first KRISS Vector firearms chambered in 10mm to authorized resellers and distributors. Available models include the Vector SDP pistol, Vector SDP-SB pistol with stabilizing brace, Vector SBR short barreled rifle, and Vector CRB carbine; the Vector SMG submachine gun, is available to law enforcement and military.
The KRISS Vector in 10mm greatly expands the weapon system’s versatility. The Vector is now a viable option for hunting, in addition to being more rounded for personal defense and competition shooting, thanks to the wide variety of projectile weights and the high velocity nature of the 10mm cartridge. Additionally, the patented KRISS Super V System is a perfect fit for the 10mm auto as it channels the powerful energy of the cartridge to reduce muzzle rise and keep the shooter on target.
Offering and Pricing
- The KRISS Vector SDP, featuring a QD sling swivel at the rear and a 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,369.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SDP-SB, featuring the SB-Tactical stabilizing brace and 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SBR, featuring a six position adjustable stock and 5.5” threaded barrel, starting $1,569.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector CRB, featuring a six position adjustable stock and 16” barrel, starting $1,519.00 MSRP.
- The KRISS Vector SMG, featuring a side folding stock and 5.5” threaded barrel. Law enforcement and military inquiries for the KRISS Vector SMG can be made by contacting KRISS USA.
The KRISS Vector 10mm is fed by a 15 round capacity, Glock® G20 magazine. Compliant models for California, New Jersey, and Connecticut are available with 10 round G20 magazines. Cerekote color variations for select models are also available in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, Combat Grey, and Alpine White.
For more information about the KRISS Vector GEN II 10mm, visit KRISS USA website at www.kriss-usa.com.
About KRISS USA
KRISS USA is a leading manufacturer, distributor and provider of small arms, training replicas and accessories for commercial, military and law enforcement users worldwide. KRISS USA is part of a group of companies that focus on delivering proprietary technologies to the firearms industry, enabling more efficient solutions and corresponding to the 21st century security requirements.