Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day: Tony Oliver

157c373333c308_1

As Tony writes, the “pistol added on the weekends, although it is close during business hours of the work week.” See everything Tony totes at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar Derek says:

The rear sight should be moved to in front of the rmr. That is afterall the optimal spot to avoid focal plane issues. Once again, adding a spare mag and medical would be prudent, although the firearm and knife choices are top notch for sure. I would rmr everything if I had the cash.

1. avatar erik deshane says:

Others could argue that there is no need at all for BUIS on a RMR’d pistol. Use the RMR as a ghost ring & practice with the dot turned off… Really, its a personal decision and not a one size fits all issue.

1. avatar Derek says:

They could, but the fact that the rmr has an led emiter that can be rendered useless with rain, dust, mud, sweat, blood ect and (normally) it has electronics that can fail. The rmr housing is approx 37moa if I remember correctly which is nowhere near reasonable. Red dots simply arent reliable enough yet, the bottom line is all fighting guns need irons.

2. avatar James69 says:

What’s with the grip? Meth weekend with a woodburner?

1. avatar Taylor TX says:

Youd be surprised how much it helps, best non trigger upgrade I have on any carry gun after night sights imo. Especially my Shield due to its size and slipperyish polymer texture.

2. avatar erik deshane says:

That’s professional stippling — maybe LFI. Looks good from here, maybe you need a bigger screen…

The man’s got snuff. I’m down with it.

4. avatar When The Brick Is Trying To Help says:

Google “Verrocous Carcinoma”. Not pretty.