Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Pod

157b22fdba9709_1

As Pod writes, “Do you ever switch up your everyday carry gear? I usually stick to one setup, but sometimes I like to make sure an alternate setup works just in case. Here I’ve documented a GLOCK 30 .45 ACP pistol along with a spare magazine topped off with Federal Premium Law Enforcement P45HST2 hollow-point ammunition. Everything else stays the same kind of. Magpul field case for the iPhone 6 Plus – car keys, wallet, and little storage thing for ear protection.” Check it all out at Everyday Carry . . .

Everyday Carry Logo small

comments

1. avatar ActionPhysicalMan says:

Is this “artsy”?

1. avatar pod says:

Yes, yes it is. Thanks for noticing, ha ha.

I was screwing around with the color balance in Lightroom and accidentally moved it way too far in one direction. I liked the result and it stayed…

2. avatar tyguy04 says:

How do we get our EDC pocket dump on the site?

1. avatar Dan Zimmerman says:

Submit it to everydaycarry.com and it will flow through to us. Thanks.

1. avatar Kevin says:

And if you sign up to receive emails from them – the pocket dump shows up on TTAG usually less than 10 after you receive an email from Everyday Carry.

However, the emails are NOT related to the pocket dump

3. avatar SD3 says:

Hillary Clinton is a damn liar.

1. avatar Frank in VA says:

I recently put twice that amount through my SR9c in one range session, including some +P, with no day-after discomfort.

4. avatar Kevin says:

If Magpul would just make a case as good as Lifeproof, I’d be yelling TAKE MY MONEY!!

1. avatar Jean says:

For everyday use the Magpul cases work great. I would recommend their bump case versus their field case.

5. avatar Mmmtacos says:

Pod? Great squire.

6. avatar Frank in VA says:

The G-30 I rented at the range last year is the only gun I’ve tried in a long time that ended up leaving me with a sore wrist the next day, after 100 rounds fired. It was a rental gun and I’m glad I tried before buying. Last time I had a sore wrist from shooting was from a .44 magnum.

1. avatar pod says:

I’m not a true expert, but I’ve put 200 rounds in a session through my G30 and had no soreness issues. My only theory is that maybe the rental gun had a worn recoil spring and it didn’t soak up the forces effectively? Again, just kind of theorizing here. I’m probably wrong.

I’m actually getting better with the G30 and I find it a very enjoyable pistol to shoot. There’s something inherently satisfying about .45ACP – fell in love with the caliber when I shot a UMP45 oddly enough…