Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Drew

157b56b5dec144_1

Drew writes: “I always try to carry as little as possible and look for items that are both streamlined and serve multiple functions. Unfortunately I also live in a city with a considerable crime rate. Having my car broken into got to be the norm but after being interviewed by police about shootings on my block twice and having a co-worker shot in their car. I finally decided to work in a CCW.” No argument here. See the gear Drew has chosen at Everyday Carry . . .

Everyday Carry Logo small

comments

1. avatar James69 says:

Nice, not a revolver but at least it’s a “normal” load out.( no $200 NINJA SWORDS) I dig the keys, was looking at one of those the other day. Works like a pocket knife. Spoke too soon the Ipad is included. Cargo pants?

1. avatar Rokurota says:

I wish I could use these kinds of keychains. In fact, I actually ordered one, and found they work horribly with chip car keys, of which I have two. So it’s back to the big carabiner for me.

1. avatar James69 says:

I think it would work for house keys and the like, for an ignition key over time the weight would waller out the cylinder/pins.

2. avatar HandyDan says:

Nice. I like the PPS M2. It’s the gun I carry while running, and is a lot more fun at the range then any other single stack I’ve tried.

3. avatar Hannibal says:

Yeah I like the key thing too but as I’ve seen it’s a lot more expensive than my 49c keychain…

4. avatar Specialist38 says:

Like the M2 PPS. May get one myself.

Waiting on CDNN or some other stote to have some at a ridiculously low price to snag one.

The dogbone key thing won’t work for me but looks tidy.

5. avatar VF 1777 says:

Another M2 fan here. It’s built like a little BMW.

1. avatar PeterW says:

After 10 years you have to replace all the parts and stop the leaks?