Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Adrian

157c884a25b952_1

Another simple, useful, effective EDC assortment. Check out everything Adrien is packing at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar Swarf says:

The details are different– different flashlight, different gun, I put a phone in my phone case– but my EDC is similar.

1. avatar Swarf says:

But yes, I get it about the camera. Is joke.

2. avatar Cliff H says:

What is it with the “Field Notes” everybody seems to be carrying? I must have missed that memo.

1. avatar Michael says:

I guess using the “memo app” on their phone’s memo was missed. …

2. avatar strych9 says:

It’s part of being a operationally operating operator.

Good for grocery lists too.

3. avatar Swarf says:

Sometimes you need to write something down to give to someone else.

I don’t know from “Field Notes” but I do still carry a little notebook and a pen around.

It’s faster than fiddling with my phone, and I don’t care about how filthy/greasy/wet/slippery my hands are, either. Especially if I’m 70 feet in the air when the need to write something brilliant down occurs to me. Or that we’re out of juice.

4. avatar Anonymous says:

Because other memos won’t work – they have to explicitly say “field notes.”

5. avatar jwm says:

I carry a generic dollar store notebook and a bic pen with me every day. I work out dailey and I log my times, weights, mileage, etc. That way I have a record of what I’ve done so I don’t do duplicate stuff. When I go to see my doctor I have notes to show him my progress.

Being organised helps. In the last 10 years I’ve lost over 60 pounds without the yo-yo dieting that is so common. My weight comes off, sometimes only small amounts, and it stays off.

And sometimes I just write stuff down for a store run or similar activity.

3. avatar NineShooter says:

So is it Adrian (like the title says), or Adrien (like the caption says)?

1. avatar Deplorable Timmy! says:

All can think of is…

4. avatar Jame69 says:

Gun review link is dead?

Good basic loadout.

5. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Mall ninja!

Get yourself a rape whistle and .22; this isn’t Black Hawk down.

1. avatar jwm says:

On a scale of 1 to Ralph I give you a 2.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Can’t hit them out of the park everytime at bat.

6. avatar Specialist38 says:

Finally!

Got back to serious operators with field notes. Now he just need a tournequet wrapped around his key fob.

Just kidding. Nice carry stuff.

7. avatar Concerned_Carry says:

I’ve noticed a surprising number of Field Notes notepads in the Pocket Dump of the Day recently. These are made and sold by a well-known designer named Aaron Draplin. What you all need to know is that Draplin is extremely anti-Second Amendment. I’m a designer in NC and attended one of his presentations last year. When he wasn’t talking design was praising Obama and making cheap shots at the NRA and gun owners. I just think you guys need to know who you’re supporting. His notepads are nothing special and the the ones I’ve seen aren’t even well made. Please take your business elsewhere. He thinks all of you are slack-jawed rednecks.