Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – 1RidgeRunner7

157cb659be8a44_1

What does an off duty LEO carry? You’re looking at it…blade, ‘tactical’ pen and a .40 cal. See all the details at Everyday Carry . . .

everyday-carry-logo-small

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

.40 cal? Pffft. Passing fad.

1. avatar James69 says:

Yeah, like Glockish semi-autos….

1. avatar jwm says:

Plastic guns? Talk about a passing fad. The market will soon sort that nonsense right out.

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

You mean the rising cost of plastic due to oil shortages… I am not sure if guns will be the least of my worries or the worst when the oil is all gone.

2. avatar Ing says:

Some people at Washington State University (Go Cougs!) have invented a polymerizing process that can utilize the sugar found in certain animal feedstocks to manufacture carbon fiber. Give it a few years to scale up in industry, and you’ve got plentiful and relatively cheap carbon-wrapped barrels, carbon-fiber stocks and frames…. Nylon polymer? Fossil fuels? Pshaw! We’re gonna be living in a whole new world! 🙂

2. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Wanna be operator mall ninja with your full size gun…

Oh wait, does that count if he is a cop, do cops get a non-operator pass for carrying anything bigger than a pocket gun…

It’s hard to keep up with mall ninja’s weapon matrix… What are we down to now? A rape whistle and an NAA .22?

1. avatar jwm says:

Honestly, when was the last time you needed a rape whistle?

1. avatar RockOnHellChild says:

Are you an anti-rape whislter-er…?

I bet you voted for Obama…

1. avatar jwm says:

Slick side step there. But the question wasn’t answered.

As for voting for barry, only if my vote can put him in prison.

2. avatar strych9 says:

“Honestly, when was the last time you needed a rape whistle?”

Yesterday’s Gapefest?

1. avatar jwm says:

Now that right there was funny. I don’t care who you are.

2. avatar Ing says:

I care who you are. Who and how is very important.

3. avatar Magicmanmb says:

I still carry a small flashlight 200lumen AA & a spare mag or 2 speedstrips. Ever been in a business & had power go out? I have been in Walmart during a storm and the lost the lights people went nuts. Most everyone not just LEO carries a small bright light since we have a lot of local brown & blackouts, most don’t have backup generators either. Cost $5 shipping been used 10 times since December of last year. Used my pocketknife for other than cleaning my nails or opening a cd/DVD case less times in 3 years than a light.