firearmspolicy.org reminds us of the gun control bills California Governor Jerry Brown signed, which become law on January 1, 2017:
- SB 880 (Hall) and AB 1135 (Levine): Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices.
- SB 1235 (de Leon): Now competes with Gavin Newsom’s Safety for All Act/Ammo Ban.
- SB 1446 (Hancock): Confiscation of lawfully acquired, standard capacity ammunition feeding devices.
- AB 1511 (Santiago): Bans the loaning of firearms.
- AB 1695 (Bonta): Makes some non-violent misdemeanors punishable by prohibitions on owning firearms.
If this was your state, would you comply?