NERF Gun Tooth Pull: Just Thought I’d Leave This Here

Just like gun safety, there are four Farago family rules. 1) Don’t eat anything bigger than your head, 2) No dancing without your underwear on, 3) No marrying show folk, and 4) No horizontal stripes. This family violates Rule 4. But otherwise, it’s MEGA! I have no idea what lies beyond the tooth pulling bit because of unofficial Rule #5: no watching ten-minute YouTube videos. As if that’s even possible . . .

comments

1. avatar David B says:

That’s cute. Love me some Nerf foam darts. Hasbro has the BEST customer service too. Sent in my youngin’s Retaliator for FTF and magazine removal issues and they upgraded him to the full auto Rapidstrike.

1. Mossberg Fixed my issues with my JM Pro and I bought it used.

2. avatar george from fort worth says:

ah kin jes see them cps vigilantees a’ riddin’ up to the front porch now. kids with a gun, and blood. yep. gotta put them kids in protective custody.

3. avatar Tom W. says:

If it’s NJ, NY, MA, CA, CT or the other known anti states, I’d expect DCF to pay a visit.

Other than that. It’s an awesome vid to the rest of America.

1. They have over 3 million Youtube subscribers. I wish DFACS would try something.

4. There ae no two ways about it. That video was cute. 🙂

5. avatar Tom in Oregon says:

Ha! That was great.

I refuse to watch a video that lasts longer than my second honeymoon.

7. avatar ButtHurtz says:

The family interaction is good to see.

8. avatar derfel cadarn says:

What’s next hemorrhoid removal with a 50 BMG

9. avatar TyrannyOfEvilMen says:

? See lefties?

Toy guns aren’t just fun, they can also be useful tools.

10. avatar jwm says:

My grandsons have a shit ton of nerf guns. Including one that’s got to be based on the barret .50bmg. And they love to prone out with that thing and take shots at poppa. It actually packs a punch.

The boys are 5 and 3 and to hear the 3 yo directing fire for the 5yo is cute and kinda scary at the same time.