Everyday Carry Pocket Dump of the Day – Levi Laramore

157869398538e8

Simple, affordable, and effective. What else do you really need in your EDC gear? See what Levi carries at Everyday Carry . . .

comments

1. avatar jwm says:

That’s an interesting looking pistol but I’m not clicking any links to find out what it is.

1. avatar M says:

Beretta Nano 9mm.

2. avatar Steve says:

It’s a Beretta Nano, in 9mm. I bought it when it came out under the promises from Beretta that they would continue to work on the Nano platform, from different frames to different calibers, etc etc, as the actual “firearm” part is a removable chassis inside the grip. Outside of different color grips, this never happened.

I still have my Nano, never had any problems with it, but haven’t carried it since I got my Shield right after it came out with the safety-free version. The Nano is a great firearm, but at 6+1 it lacks compared to the 8+1 Shield for only a slight size difference.

2. avatar Hoplopfheil says:

Whoa that’s actually a good look for a Nano.

3. avatar TravisP says:

I kinda want an Opinel now, something simple about it

4. avatar Leadslinger says:

These always seem to not mention how they are carrying the pistol and other items. That would be helpful. I could put my Desert Eagle on a log and say it is my EDC.

1. avatar Steve says:

It’s a Nano… only slightly bigger than an LCP. You can carry it how you want.

2. avatar FedUp says:

It’s a pocket dump.
      Does that mean he dumped out the contents of his pockets and found a Nano, a Zippo, etc?

5. avatar Cucamonga Jeff says:

I have that flashlight. I use it everyday because it takes a single AA battery instead of those bank breaking CR123. It’s not the brightest but if you loose it you won’t cry yourself to sleep because it was only $12.

6. avatar On Thought says:

Cheap flashlight are dangerous. Imagine pulling your piece under the low lumen glow of your $12 light. Things go sideways, you drop your light and it promptly dies like as in dead. All your training, all your gunwork, all your high-dollar tools and nano 9mm are worthless because you skimped on the simplest yet most used piece of kit.

Not on my watch.